IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 20, 2023

or maybe it was matt falcon's father lady who foresaw my future

 and made that donation for the sake of self image. a young irish gal chosin to sleep on top of me over american money and angry russian homo pretty boy angered by life to where he got ugly. i shit u not. maybe the man had a brain and god bless larry i nevet saw that as possible him makin such clever donations to mmorpg player anti-hero ha to me every retarded woman is a wise guy just some without godfather pops. "he fell off the 2nd floor staircase" she once told me and im in love i mean given her mothers ties to the man and their family achievements her level of retardation was HOT i felt for once i was using the woman worth her name! people that played into me having  a self image from my mouth  i guess they foresaw my physique and self image variants ;-( mouth wtf was i talkin about with mouth good lord grammatical slip up tupac a shmuck try my luck u get doufy duck already so alexis whats left of me i can comfortably lay next to a woman intimately close without sex being a straight man but can u get over...sign just cause my mother disciplined genius into the man dont change the fact that im retarded ahh  doufy duck accepting. "he got pissed off he had a beer" - muhammad. if that aint the few months sober i got nothin to prove local meeting speech u tell me what is. my man muhammad got AA owned without ever a drink in his hand. BRILLIANCE I HAVE AN ODD VIEW ERECT SEE ALL WHAT U GET A BUD TRUE SPECTACLE i offer the dick as nothing short of sympathy thats grin you see. i have a romantic way of lookin at things alexis im so sorry im not men i would have been quite a bitch :( alexis had men for emotion i had women for sex while we both wished for the opposite . (but didnt have) man my life as a whole u dont get a jew my man zuckerberg AINT BEEN CHATTIN AT THE RIGHT BARNES AND NOBLES. man i would love to see the initial minds reaction to meeting an ircer named justin im forever the kids fan (homo or not lol)

No comments: