IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 27, 2023

i speak the truth everytime i step out my room

 IM A HALF BUNNY RABBIT HALF FUNNY RAT GOT GAP IN MY STEP GUNS WITH MY CLAP END UP BEHIND BARS THAT I RAP i accept todays reality fucking miss congeniality mami giving pussy nah im getting chosey im all about spreadin em legs end of body leave ya in bags. "ya heard" - mohammad. HAH mr arabian prince WHEN YOU CANT IDENTIFY SOCIAL CONNECTIONS WITH REALITY forget right and wrong. years grew on they shout now fun you been eliminated ya mom i dated know you relate it but iam hated ACTING LIKE U WONT GET SHOT ON THE CORNER YOU SIT ON MY BURNER smoke skunk eat the flakes that cunt i dunk no mistakes :) no wig and the composure dig in your exposure how do you dig IN?  you with no inside i shade it about i show you reside who made it I GUESS ILL ENTITLE IT MANIA should i have coffee i had 3 today so far PONCHIK FOUND HER SILENCE FUNNY SHOWS THERES STILL DESIRE IN THE MAN THEY ARE AS CRIMINAL TO AMERICA AS WE ARE TO PEOPLE IN IT THATS AIGHT I ENVISION PEACE! brilliance phewie YOUR STEWIE!  I JUST HAVE TO BE REAL WITH WHO LIFE TURNED ME TOWARDS FORWARD I COURT IT.with a capital B. writing getting to be a bureacracy ;/ at train of thought that leads to a still darker and more confusing place, because, if theyre in a position to do that it hardly suggests that igor( gembitsky) and his son have ONE FOOT IN A SIBERIAN GULAG ALREADY (PAGE 72 in book DOUBLE AGENT).NAH I DOUBT AGENT . HEH ;) INWARD GEEKWARD

No comments: