IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy thanksgiving

 where my black people at with crack i feeble sat keep it real firin scat uncle bill grab the gat leave ya face first in the mat a verse sicker never spat.traveling uphill looking down frolic uphill losing frown I CAN PAINT IT OR RAP IT HOWEVER U WANNA YOU PUSSY IM THE GUNNER....shit i didnt even know what frolic meant i keep it hood i just know alot of words offhand words from years of worthless reading while niggas were suckin cock for the next rock i was usin occasionally never goin nuts just readin and writin ;-) back from the coffee shop i only had 2 dollars and the mexican store worker gave me a free cofee! A FREE COFFEE! if this aint romance u tell me what is. im in a good mood now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I BRING THE COMMUNITY TOGETHER IMMUNITY A FEATHER BULLETPROOF MY LEATHER.;-) happy t-giving my man zuckerberg u see i didnt even say my son.  I KNOW THE WORD RESPECT FROM THE SPECTRUM IN MY ASPECT REST IN PEACE MY CHATTING LOVER SHAINDY ECKSTEIN.  i told her i loved her and i honestly did but i could never betray our friendship for sex and her being with no tits didnt add arousing touch. i remember when she expressed hurt with me i told her i loved her and she said "you dont love me you talk to me out of boredom" but it really wasnt talkin out of boredom i shared a hobby with her MY BEAUTIFUL LOVE. i read and wrote, you might call it chatting even when it came to gettin drugs i didnt take advantage by sleepin with her livin at her house free getting high free etc. AND THIS GIRL WAS SMART, WENT TO NYU A WHILE. i remember after so many years she finally found a guy who was into her.  A PUERTO RICAN FROM METHADONE PROGRAM HEH  so u know much like me she was down with minority. rest in peace my precious little odd gal :*( with my last name GELLER u know i respected misses Eckstein and i NEVER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER BEING FROM MONEY. i know the word respect namean and i tell ya folks jewish and black are same to me i respect all black folks ;) and try to paint my father a gangster hah....my man like to play with sheetrock doin odd lightweight construction and watch russian drama all day. if thats gangster..well my man PACINO TAKE A BACK SEAT LOL  i pierce through ya heart cheers from the start i keep her moanin then yellin cause that pussy she sellin i got christmas belling guns selling good and welling 

No comments: