IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 16, 2023

As of today

 I'm homeless without the assistance of uncle sam got me to where i feel like life is a persistent scam. I remember in my youth the son of the owner of the atlanta falcons said to me "oh man , david allen coe...my father has all his albums". Well , there's a russian music genre called "Shanson"..its entitled prison music. prisoners mentality. Well david allen coe is american shanson. he made a song with racist lyrics but he aint no racist. he was just mocking the way some country boys think. Reality is he stood up for black people in a prison concert in alabama. I am to gay what david allen coe is to american country music. It's called being russian. There is only one man in all of russia whos allowed fame/respect and is gay and the only reason is this guy was born in prison. So crime is a backdoor to his bottom ways. He's a singer. Well I found out my mother adopted me at 33 years old, never had a clue prior. I love my mother. she gave me life. She's real sick now and my pop got influence now in politics and i said he's a coward if he lets me outlive my mother. I stand strongly by that statement. Romantic or not I've been a very troubling individual through out my life who hasnt exactly made mother proud. i'm not afraid of death. It happens to us all. dont make me or you special. that whole kevorkian shit with "america is a country where people have to be ashamed of being sick" WELL SHIT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THINKIN ON THAT ONE BEFORE ECONOMICAL DISASTER. adding sick to social ...now..its fucking obscene. that whole say youre gay shit if u resemble ailment and get harassed by cops obscene...when a man is at that point of punishment by gods will..cops dont need to add trouble to the bursting bubble. now on the other hand in another shanson song of david allen coe he sang "maybe i could go back to sue to the scag she knows just what to do she dont want me for my money she just wants my body honey cocaine carolina how did i get hooked on you". oh boy. well, Matt Falcon aint no resurrection spell in real life as opposed to our dear ultima online but anyhow buddy I hope all is well and you're not troubling your churchish momma with your nutty driving. Take care. oh yeah well the way i came to life makes that born in prison shit look soft...and sad to say my  dad doesnt want to share my first grade year book photo with me :(. it makes me a soviet union legend.  i dont know where these politicians are with those madness rants..but forget it. politics to play an influence in  A MANS LIFE LIKE MY OWN. ABSURD. im going to eat lunch these drunks they beer me these politicians they cheer me by god they fear me residue clear me my wheels steer me to momma i pray dear me. theres some american shanson lyrics i came up with just now. im the heroic anti-hero a statement of philosophy, IVE done my share of wrong but given my whole persona its clear i stand by good. yeah, THE not A.

No comments: