IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 6, 2023

philosophical question

 who are more prone to relationship fuck ups. women sexually satisfied or those not satisfied. i figure those satisfied because then they adopt that "got it like that" persona and theyre more likely to put themselves in a place where they'll be open to testing the market. sigh why cant i sleep is it geniuse fuckin me GOD WILLING IM DRILLING HOLES PUSSIES KNOW THEY ROLES . i think someone who knows him was makin fun of pacino callin me Parcissus im the narcissism antonym infact but why am i so obsessed with this insult of pavel? it's..sigh. well ok iles made up terms "tolstoian pity" and "kafkaesque dread" well alright i create Chekhovian despair. terms after writers leonid tolstoy franz kafka and ...id like to see his photo...anton chekhov. but really an author of a story like "The Bet"...if gay is he top or bottom "passively certain class if in curtain." - Sickly P. really sums up my life today...u know. "oh veil" i should wear a veil with my inverted cheeks on big head thank god aint no little kid schools around here cops would shoot me by now shower shelter the two 's with no ass. there's some bumisma wit for you. in america youre only allowed massive attention if you're hollywood. but come on now, that's gay. if you straight you gotta BUM IT UP. it's how theyve...formed it huh. i dont care in hollywood u get killed for being a drug user as a bum you're free to roam the streets. GOT YA BEAT friends star, belushi, gandolfini etc blahblah for a $100 ill turn ur kids away from drugs, Im nice with words ill explain to them UPPER TIER BUM LIFE IN AMERICA. theyll never touch a joint. fuck gentle giant im tiny gentle high and eatin rental rye and never lie and keep it a hundred right up till bye and. in sand im drowning right up to trend im towing. "Tow" hollywood these niggas a fraud they never get my applaud except pacino laughing at Sickly P. towards whatever goddess looks holly now. compliments i nail to wood supplement they good. u get compliments not cause u look good i aint shallow not cuz ur famous attention would turn me out but cause you got a pussy sweetheart THERE IS MY COMPLIMENT FOR THE DAY

No comments: