IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 3, 2023

for lawshawn HEMINGWAY (sun also rises is a book by ernest hemingway, nothin special tho) ON THE ROAD BY JACK KEROUAC BELIEVE ME THATS BEST

 the sun also rises i know where the lies is my clinical demiSe is spoilin my highs is u know that i tries is death i defies is bread on ryes is evil im versus im done with the verse is im in a minority group driving seniority coupe on the road is greatest novel and >>"THE BET" by anton chekhov greatest story period. short long dont matter. its, phew i dont know how to mop but i know how to rap!! im the mad hatter broadway play go getter so they say i wet her so she say i met her back in may in the studio SLAY KAY!! im savant in verses im gruntin curses puntin purses you aint none soft as nurses short on money its grief my black people ill live!! from oj to bart i keep it simpson from start namean i rhyme in french on my lyrical bench god aint grant me gift of knowin how to mop though my niggas know im on top pavel my e is soft like in veil i aint sell turnin pale the drink goin stale the coke snort a rail my niggas i hail ON THE MIC IM FIRIN OFF GO THE SIREN SHORTY ADMIRIN IM JUST INQUIRIN i read and wrote for years on end without showering or moppin doing nothing but read and write you could call it chatting but i was just putting my life on creatively worded display. a life so lacking humanity yet i worded it so tactfully my fellow chatters were in love. i dont know how to mop but i know how to rap!!!!!!!!!!!!! my son lebron lay it damn in lane outscore jordan damn insane what chatter u know  with those kind of verses i aint worth a dolla am i worth your holla CHANCES ARE RAP IS MOSTLY HOLLYWOOD AND GUY YOU KNOW AS EMINEM THE PHYSICAL PERSON JUST AN ACTOR. GUY WHO WRITE HIS RAP PROLLY AINT LOOKIN TO FIT THE SCREEN. AND YOU'D THINK MY HEAD TOO BIG FOR THE SCREEN BUT OTHERWISE WHERE THEY GONA GET A DUDE LOOKIN FREAKY LIKE ME TO ACCOMPANY MY RHYMES. IM ILL. NAMEAN my head too big for the screen mad with my spleen my son in the hat talkin funny best know my gat goin gunny HEY BROTHER BILL GATES I DONT KNOW HOW TO CODE BUT I KNOW HOW TO CHAT SO HOWS ABOUT A LIL AIDIN PAVEL ;-)

No comments: