IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 17, 2023

where to find hair cause blind

 oh my precious youth why did you depart me and leave me old fart me *GRIN* pacino why am i getting narcissist emails iam as liberal a soul as they come! *or something* what mike is to air iam to words got nike in my hair iam just bored. come on now air jordan , this crack pipe shit is played out horse play horse shit ofcourse lay in course wit brilliant mind grin and all prying though sin im trying spirit never dying. man when that fuckin car hit me i was on my bike flyin towards stop sign, world flashed before my eyes. bone front left head still bone still sits out i walked away with no concussion tho growin a big head over the years huh...pfft i was born with a big head! they call me real life STEWIE out of self respect in that aspect jordan been tracked russell record cracked . thats that "jhova". say goodnight to sickly P, joo never gona meet a sick man like this again (YES I PLAN TO WAKE UP TOMORROW, JUST MIMICING MOVIE LINE HEH) she stuck around without getting attached with my luck stay sound gotten detached. i mean a man of my physique what woman can really feel it pfft. white 2pac or not. i didnt face that aspect of "REALIST TALK" callin my pops a crook is like closin ur eyes sayin go look. thats just comedy. guy likes to play with sheetrock and watch BORING ASS FUCKING RUSSIAN TV I HAVE YALE LAW MORALLY ON THE JOHN ORALLY I CUM I MIGHT NOT BE A PHILOSOPHY MAJOR BUT IM RAGING IN PAGER SO WHAT THESE SCUMFUCKS GONA DO NOT LET ME SLEEP AGAIN AFTER INSOMNIA SEVERAL NIGHTS IN ROW AFTER GETTING OUT OF HOSPITAL PFFT MY MAN PACINO WHATS REALLY GOOD 

No comments: