IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

simple

all he did is play with sheetrock over the years where you hear em book that without company just WIT FOR U HUMBLE JOE! they belittle i fiddle solving the riddle without the Middle. M for my sickly mother poor woman ever said your pauly been child well its insulting enough i aint insulted im tough the day i wear a mask life will have a task. well pronounced there. PiTy(pronounced in text yearly. pity a acronym! councidence are gods way of staying anonymous life been nothing but text for so many years west 23rd pj's texted ) couldve i did i wouldve i read i know how to read i know how to write and recently i learned "can i get a bogie" and with the third one learned my needs for time are met if object of my affection know what i about objection of my erection no doubt there is a one line rap joint of the philosophy of man at puberty THE HARD TIMES OF A NEW YORKER BARD RHYMES I POKE HER reminds to self i cant remember the self i almost dismember switchin views to 2! PHEW LOUIE ppl in the library knew who i was mind you i guess they respected my hypergraphic hyperlexic savant at chatting ways but i do nothing because i babble OR IS IT that i babble because i do nothing. this addiction shit is just laid back a few hours once in a blue shit is a joke i had one of my moms friends sat across from me with a skirt and no panties on smiling i was in bad withdrawal. i guess a woman whos had her choice with men knows the kind of dick  she can get when a man is angry but i passed on that. i passed on an attractive wife mother brought me from russia only for one the man with a pussy. for a russian man to say im gay in sincerity. thats suicide i couldnt even "get into it" tonight. hard to get into it with yourself when people got into you having it. library folk good lord women outside age of taste with my toothless paste i mean REALLY KNOW who reads as a life style outside of GEEZER WOMEN! but lets also be serious at this age if u cant get into it romantically with a person you worship thats ugly man. inside youre ugly, ugly like me :-( woman by me just said pasta well pasta paste pass you waste yikes i hope this posts philosophy affords me some sleep after 7 years been a hot minute fuck driving automatic im a walking stick the white house on my dick i write in  bic philosophers take your pick

No comments: