IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 20, 2023

what a stressful morning :(

i got so much heart not enough brain but a brilliant mind they call it insane :(  my gay people across america afforded me the blessing of poverty! its not about being in love with yourself its all about when only one you have is yourself. im not a narcissist im a selfcissist. new condition for the DSM-IV. fuck narcissism , im talkin selfcissism.  and with drugs i did drugs i didnt let drugs do me. ok maybe im steppin out of line on that one! excuse me gettin loot im talkin the forest its come to that borist you flappin green im livin the forest. all that steal and whatever shit to get high, NAH I ONLY STOLE CONSTANTLY ONCE IN MY LIFE i was robbin chain pharmacies of coffee sellin in lil odessa and getting high ONCE in 24 hours. i didnt steal for the sake of drugs i stole for the sake of romantic outlook. when romance is testosterone driven youll fool around too sexually! ive had sons of famous gay russian singers try to kiss me before but i pushed them and their money away why so i could play with a blonde pretty youngin while stuck in forensic psych! i thought we were soulmates cause when security caught us i felt NOTHING awkward about it. it was like a child doing something wrong getting caught by pops. i dont give if ur pacino trump or parcissus you will ALWAYS look about on your youth and  the man it created. and boy i had a awkward oddity of an early youth. shamella 8th grade careers class my saintly black chick you have sentimental value to me. i told one woman once "old age aint joyous" and she replied "and youth aint forever" *GRIN*1 when youre driven into a woman by frustration , irony frustration leaving leaves you in despair. heh im no virgin but boy oh boy IF I AINT COMEDY YOU AINT LAUGH IM BUM YOU SEE YOU OVERSTAFF no pain though stress relaying lifes mess time for my diabetic exercise walk

No comments: