IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, November 19, 2023

good morning

 another sleepless night. I GOT MY SHARE OF COMPLAINTS ATLEAST I IN RESTRAINTS.  eatin ya like jelly defeatin ya machiavelli namean alexis impagliazzo i thank you so much for comin by, im sorry im a bum :( tell ya boys i said  no homo looool just cause im autistic no need to be sadistic!!  i keep it hebrew you holla even though i aint got a dollar im rough around the edges fuckin cops with their badges got a philosophial mind im on the grind...NEFF LETS SKIP TO NEXT POST..ah shit ima eat my donated pizza slice instead of writing About THE ONE OBJECT LITERALLY THE ONE...THE ONE OBJECT OF SENTIMENT FOR ME. SENTIMENT FAR ABOVE VALUE. MY FIRST GRADE YEAR BOOK PHOTO JUST PICTURE THIS ONE ME STANDIN NEXT TO TEACHER IN FORMAL WEAR AMONGST CLASS TOP OF GYM. AND IN THAT SAME SUITE AND TIE SITTING AT DESK WITH ALPHABET BOOK WITH A HEAD THE SIZE OF MINE. heh...forget your narcissist emails, bullies. you know what fuck that, ive met one TRUE  narcissist my whole life...met this guy my first day at school 9 years old in america...the ...ah...arthur piastro. his sister became a doctor god bless you christina atleast between you and my blondie saint you know i aint no fuckin narcissist IM KARMING CHARMING STARVING ALARMING YOU DONT SAVE YOU MURDER YOU DONT DAVE YOU THIRD HER. so my gay men of america they say third time a charm so PLEASE GIVE YOUR THIRD FAG A CHANCE. have you ever even tried to kiss a breast :( beyonce id like to say im coming over but i'd be bum lookin at hova lookin like me you turn the right wingers left though the light singers theft heh STD structure transgendering discipline heh THE WORDS ARE BITTER THOUGH BORED AINT A QUITTER. who knows, maybe its just a bitter man talkin with that leftist shit :( stuck in bigger debt oh hope cover my brothers in ghetto i keep ir real fuck shady feel the steel fuck lady what can i tell ya mom RAISED a romantic fuck callin me one SHE RAISED ONE god bless lucy geller aka lucinda SEX WILL YOU SWALLOW IN TEXT I AINT SHALLOW (zuckybergstein u know how this chatter do) u know i dare it in all my merit! i got self respect self worth oddly enough remorse IM AS HAPPY AS BBW IS SLOPPY! I NEED A "BOGIE" AFK my lady tyra banks with that figure of yours...your man denzel shove you to fight THATS AIGHT PAULY LOVE U TONIGHT i stay blazin lights stay hazin i drink at the bar you see cognacing the carotid artery EFNET JUSTIN I LOVE YOU

No comments: