IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 20, 2023

heres a quote i save for when

 steve urkel plays black godfather lol. Niggas wouldnt know the dollar if the forest painted it around them. i aint a wise guy tho im just sickly P as matt falcon entitled me in our youth. Oh the romance of my sickness :(. steve urkel was screen name for an actor from show "family matters". yeah family matters  , you said it. coincedences are gods way of staying anonymous namean. al quote for you Mr. Alfredo . were buddies right! alexis could never desire a man usefully and i always desired a woman uselessly. im sickly P no smart aleck here tho ha and alexis for ur gay bfs u show me the man whos had it more suiting with gays than me ill show u white sun/yellow man etc and what can i say im straight but lookin like me ive always admired pretty boys cause i had penis envy that got so big it became sentimental value so im sayin its ok if one of ur PRETTY "BFS" want to see me jerk off or somethin aint no sweat ahah IM LIBERAL NAMEAN call me a homo all u want mr clapton i could never look at a woman as just a fuckhole  and that me playin with a girls feelings fuck out my face a woman can never look at me as anything but a cartoon character named stewie and all the sentiment there it dont add feeling so she HAD MY FEELINGS HANDCUFFED TIGHT WITH NO LOTION TO SMOOTHEN. AKA NOT VAGINA AROUSED namean it what it is with gay men its different a guy can REALLY GET INTO IT LAUGHIN heh ma know im ready tonight joint i light aint no need for no spite got ya man beat in fight die i might thats aight i commercial sprite they want to picture me with flamboyance nah what these niggas know bout parcissus with clairvoyance had a verse that stuck with my rabbi whole i tell em laid back nigga know ur role. pope of greenwich village huh, we gona have a film in 50 years...THE RABBI OF BRIGHTON BEACH SYNAGOGUE. little odessa forever deep in me confessin sin in me I SYNCHRONIZE SMART MURDER SIMPSON FOR BART CLARIFY AUTIST FOR TARD MAN LIKE ME WITH IMAGE ON GUARD WHODA THUNK LIFE PLAY OUT THIS HARD  who nicer . *PHEW ON THE SELF*

No comments: