IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

get a cpl hours rest now

 i thank people who step in and fight for me i hope they let in and light for me! :) everything has a beginning and an end though sinning im a godsend even though i aint hung on cross i floss as boss  i flop the fame its fate top of the game i rate wax on beast tax on feast nastyas sisters heart i had her bought her sisters heart id hear her voice in the background calling me a faggot everytime i called kid was sure of herself on the other hand for team straight for me to even degrade myself with a prostitute thats beyond what even money can repair shallow women are ill tell u that whole emotion sub-paragraph dont cut it 2 days asleep after 2 weeks with 4 days in i feel like an owl at rest. geeeesuhs FOR JUST ONCE THE LIVES OF NASTYA AND VALENTINA SYNCED WHEN THEY TOLD EMSELVES ...FOUND THE REMORSE ONE WITH A COURSE ONE blatnaya shutka THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HUMOR AND INSULT EVEN WHEN TUMOR IS RESULT and i never insult nobody ;-) im wit

No comments: