IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, November 8, 2023

nigga talkin some illuminati shit

 now no >>MAN<< by definition of man would ever want anything done to me. now me smokin crack? what my son smokin, he smokin nothin but COCK. i might have hit low but hes less than. talkin trunk i dont give a fuck who u are "ordering my hit" your faggot ass will drown in jizz as consequence i aint sweatin it. im fucked regardless so my death, no big deal. you drowning in a pool of jizz... TAKE A FUCKING LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR BEFORE U EVER HAVE SOMEONE OPEN THEIR MOUTH FOR U AGAIN U BITCH  on that note, here's some articulation. HARD TIMES I MUST SAY HARD TIMES THE LEAST TO SAY HEH. BONK DONK HUNKY HUNK i need 3 W's in my life. WWW. walk write wisdom. fuck wep content i rap contrast. as time exceeds my rhyme succeeds im up on the scaffold u know the drum rolled im in imminent danger from an eminent stranger

No comments: