IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Sunday, November 26, 2023

Todays truth

 I'm telling the story of a bum have no worry eat a crumb. In the story of sorrow there might not be a tomorrow. just romantic outlook. fictional sense there is a DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BLIND FAITH AND FAITH WITH BLINDNESS. ONE IS JESUS ONE NEEDS EMOTIONAL CLARITY WITHIN ONESELF TO AVOID DESPAIR. ah well. as painted the evening for you, my saintly impagliazzo here's one for my distant ..people impagliazzo and rosenthal if you two dont marry with j visiting gf for sex once a week ill go to hell. well ok...CHARacter intellect ....nah physique decisively spoke of decisive decisions. creating the man iam. now this reading shit was a bad obsession i managed to read 500 pages in 2 weeks sleeping maybe 7 hours a WEEK. jesus if im dumb enough to walk into a store and stead are you dumb enough wank the wheel. testosterone levels still suffice killin me with my heroic lady to consult in those who resulted from everyone hopes for such days ahead. painted to accurately in text. culture primitive call it what you will  whichever subject resulting from  DAILY YET YEARS AWAY COMPOSING VERSES FEARS AWAY

No comments: