IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 17, 2023

rhyme for yale students

 life i chess knife i mess mic im best even if verse put to test i aint wearing a mask i write at desk no need for cast even if drunken a flask. for a person who look sick to require a sub-culture if that aint insulting ...boy america where are we. between me and obama i feel im the one with right usin word "nigga" if he dont agree, well thats alright im the liberal i can picture elsewhere nah darkness im purveyor aside skin color obama whiter than me as yale class will respectfully see.  whats there to say in conversation of sickly p you starve the american nation im cool off the stands rule off your bands. atleast i had the company of my imprisoned shemale jessica for a while that voice got any woman beat im grim in despair company graduated past fair i heard sex sells im broke past buyer my book still shelves in fiction liar im the philosophical ace with the philosophical face touching philosophical base christ knows his time and place (now i will never hurt anyone or myself, just philosophy talk) my self respect will never burn it will forever turn the only threat is the politician i bet with all his ammunition people are a strange race ive been crippled by a strange face LANGUAGE SEE IM DOIN IT INSANITY UNSCREWIN IT I GOT MANNERS WITH YOUR SIDEWALK BANNERS SO WHATS GOOD MR TRUMP LIBERATE AND SAVE PARCISSUS and senor zuckerberg, ah where was i going with that one insomnia worth of frustration some see as sedation i mean im the sleepless warrior im the amusing chief though no losing grief  i turn hollywood over bend over j-hova. i know my son jigga understand druggie aint meant for popstar. i cant even talk no more :*( I GOT a beautiful mind with these is all fine you step out of line know im grabbin the nine i read and write pops let white house brush me with spite heh

No comments: