IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, November 24, 2023

!

where life has driven me im living me god been grieving me jadakiss talkin like he be cool he aint nothin but class fool his rhymes is preschool. LIFE STYLES OF THE POOR AND THE MUTE TOOTHLESS NEVER TOO CUTE NEVER TOO CUTE. welfare nigga who cant talk normal no more .. my son jayz wana talk about HARDKNOCK :-( yo..u rich n famous like whats good with sharing a mil namean IM AWKWARD CHAMPAGNE CORK WORD! "drink sangrea in the park and then later when it gets dark a movie two and then home" - lou reed from velvet underground song - "Perfect day". ITIANNA COME HARDER THAN BARACK OBAMA LOOKIN RIPE IN THE SUMMER DRIVIN THE HUMMER GETTIN MY HEART  FEELING NUMBER THESE NIGGAS SWEATIN ME COULDNT GET ANY DUMBER MY FACE SLAUGHTER YOUR EYES YOU A LADY NICE THIGHS. RAP LINE FOR ITIANNA SHEIKA AND MY LADIE LAURA (laura winslow from show "family matters" and im steve urkel we put a white spin on our homies!)  you a fake that im footing at the lake you im looting know verses i bake and im booting for gods sake lady cute in my movie set mood team autistic im rooting. well lunch time! i keep it clean and steady know my team is ready fuck ya benz im drivin caddy aint angry im just maddy fuck ya caps i keep it hatty my palms is sweaty shorty in bed get beddy         

No comments: