IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Thursday, November 23, 2023

im so black its scary though white as tooth fairy

 IM SO BLACK ITS SCARY THOUGH WHITE AS TOOTH FAIRY! holiday time i need a dollar for a light ha self disclosure is not an interperonal act whats important is not that one discloses oneself but that one discloses something important in the context of a relationship to others. time for rice and broccoli~! comparattively speaking your dime my dollar i rhyme and holla. poverty got me choked life left me broke NEUROLOGICAL COMPOSURE PHILOSOPHICAL EXPOSURE ALWAYS THE KING OF NEW YORK I BEEN TO PHILLY RIG YA PORK IT MAY SOUND CHILLY (for my man jada, the KING OF DISs TrACKS murdered jay z and 50) for my facebook president marcy marc -> always a savant at chatting leave ya in lust im betting. ;-) there is a man who lives here its amazing he walks ...this way... above the waist hes hundred percent bent over to where the rest of his body is a flat surface if i was bout guys(the closet that does it!) id be like hey hunchback of notredame you know i got game! time for morning coffee IM NEVER IRRATIONAL ALWAYS NEW YORK NOW ON NATIONAL WHERE HAS LIFE DRIVEN ME IM LIVING ME GOD BEEN GRIEVING ME projects or not ive hard it HARDKNOCK man as a teenager i was flying on a bike with no brakes towards a stop sign mustang appears comin towards me i get hit hard bike flew direction car was going i flew forward man PHEW

No comments: