IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, November 20, 2023

how so!

 sentimental value turns me on rental value burns my gun no pain though stress with you folks relaying this mess really when you have endorphin deficiency (brain cant produce feel good chemical naturally the one that fights pain) and with your appearance youre an outcast. you search for a feel good one way or another(getting high). orgasms now, its been weird my sex life. i never felt really into it except with one ukrainian wise guy with a pussy my pops a tree above compliments free with natural supplements with smokin quitting dont make you a quitter though sometimes leaves you bitter youre mine just your two cents as long as it pays the rents its fine in tears youre mine he fears

No comments: