IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, November 29, 2023

I BUM HER I SIN HER OBAMA A DREAMER

 multiple literal meanings of the word dreamer but eh have to let people stay positive in the moment where country is now. trump or obama. GOTA STICK TO INSPIRATION PARCISSUS INSPIRE THE AMERICAN NATION . i mean come on now. oh peanuts(ponchiks <it means chubby boy>) how about sinochek sexy surely stated. YES SIR! nah my man pacino sexy too namean all of america would sleep with him dont matter how old. im sorry mr. pacino that im a drug addict. BUT A PHILOSOPHER FIRST AND FOREMOST I PRAY FOR POST. GREEK TROY TOAST KILLIN YA MOST BARKER GAME SHOW HOST TOP OF THE GAME YOU LOST YA TEAM I JUST ROAST IM BLIZZARD YOU FROST I SLAY WITH MY COST WHO ILLER preciouses and parcissus from mohammad to pavel to jessica lusting in between! (OH RIGHT WHATS WITH P NUMBER FOUR MY MAN PACINO ACT LIKE I AINT GOT A SCAR ON MY FACE MAN MY HEAD BONE LEFT UPPER STILL SITS OUT CAR NAILED ME SO HARD  IT HURTS TO THINK NAH IT DONT THINKING DOES CAUSE SPIRITUAL CONFLICT THOUGH SIGH I HAVE TO GO TAKE MEDS ATLEAST MY HEALTH AIDE BOUGHT ME A COFFEE! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) and MY WOMEN EVEN THO I AINT THE HANDY MAN AROUND THE HOUSE IM BRANDY MAN SHE IN HER BLOUSE. DRINKIN BRANDY A BUM NAMED RANDY IM WINDY YA SANDY MY BARS THINGS ARE JUST DANDY so my brothas at google staff or zuckerberg or >iosif geller< what it do :-  (curious ) or ( ) curiosity killed the cat nah im a dog never slay this rat i travel in fog ;/ just writing BROTHERS! WRITING IS WHAT I DO! all that drug shit a joke i didnt even do it to get high i did it for readin/writin/philosophical thought which I now show RELATED I STATE IT TOP THEY RATE IT FUTURE I FATE IT PUSSY I MATE IT NO NEED TO DATE IT WHY WAIT IT COMIN WITH CRATE IT IM ONE NEVER HATED  I SHOW RESPECT AS THEY EXPECT MY PEOPLE AT WYNDHAM GARDEN  >>>IM BOOTIN TRUMP SEE YOU ROOTIN FOR MY COMPANY but shouldnt get offended by verses i wouldnt the curses i couldnt the purse is get stolen the worst is long done no remorse is way to go out no nurses so my man pacino/obama/autistic 6yr old at local group home...what it do autistic kids fierce at fun they cheer the gun fishing peer past pun my dear im done!  I PLACE YOUR FANTASY ROMANCE YOU SEE (verse for my blog reader) even if i fucked with women lost never as man you know my crew and though white rock tan

No comments: