IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, December 1, 2023

NIETZSCHEAN AFTER THOUGHT U LEECHING OFF THE GOAT

 END OF STORY. R.I.P FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE GERMAN PHILOSOPHER 1844-1900 i was born 1983 scarface was released that year so pacino put in fan club of pavel "parcissus" pacino. apparently eminem is too my son said "id never claim to be no benzino an 83 year old fake pacino" . detroit huh, i like bulls not pistons tho and was NEVER A KNICKS FAN EVEN THO I LIVE IN NEW YORK :) >>>>>psychological trauma having me create a fictional identity lived through THE ONLY TIME I ASSOCIATED WITH PEOPLE IN REAL LIFE WAS DRUG RELATED Im hypergraphic/hyperlexic obsessively read and write so i stayed chatting all day, with who you might ask. well with homos who found my well written stories via chat. i'm a brilliant writer so i entertained for free. "chatting" like 8 hours a day for YEARS>>>>>>>>> i shit you not. i lived by a internet pseudonym. PLUS WITH MY APPEARANCE. right and wrong in any tale goes out the door, i got a whole new theory on innocence by insanity. heh. yours truly, Pavel "Parcissus" Pacino. i been wired all  morning despite night of no sleep good lord bye DANCING AND PRANCING ROMANCING AND CHANCING HOLIDAYS IN THESE YEARS OF TIME WHY COULDNT I ACCEPT IN GOOD TIME YOUD NEVER BE MINE ILL JUST SAY FINE ACCEPT YOUR LOSS NEVER SORRY I BE THE BOSS WHO NEED A FLOSS NIGGAS TALKIN BOUT WOOD IM ONE OF THE CROSS HOW CHRIST DIED FOR ME SINNER THATS AIGHT CROSS COSTLY IM FOREVER THE WINNER SKIN AND BONES COULDNT GET ANY THINNER FIRST MAN FUCK THE MOON MY LIGHTS COULDNT GET ANY DIMMER THESE SNAKES IN POLITICS THEY NOTHIN BUT SCHEMER THE DOLLAR HAVIN EM SHIMMER I DONE DID THE FADE WITHOUT THE TRIMMER NOW ITS EITHER MY TEAM OR YA CHANCES IS FADING GOD I BE PRAISING WHO ELSE I BE FACING IN TIMES OF CONCRETE TROUBLE IM MY GIRL KISS BELOW WAIST AFTER SHE MUMBLE BUST A NUT IM ONE THAT IS HUMBLE SPERM CELLS GO RUMBLE BALL NEVER FUMBLE SACKED QB DOWN HE TUMBLE BEE STAY ON THE BUMBLE This post is titled "The imfamous namean" lol time to desperately try to read my book have a nice day folks!

No comments: