IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Speedball is to habit as bolishvili as to rabbit. Or however u cut in mixing the two? know you cut I'm in the two mixed in fucking a third nah fuck the third aint nothin romantic bout it thats leisure suitin larry yet abidin by bird I'm ridin past 3rd, flying into 4th...or above it , fuck push and I'm done with shove it. All said I'm who gary knowing I glove it you pay ton ....aight gary payton got was all defensive with me as pertaining to imagined scenario mostly offense. Climbin over the fence be it mexico or some puerto rican slow dance see . puerto rican tom cruisisickon tyra the dick on what's banking without the movie flick on fuck holding on to u better stick on set ya pick on even if u picked me....AINT FOR U THAT MY DICK STILL GET HARD ON. whatever man u wana talk about ego boast in a man and all my testosterone levels part of god's plan romance level is god sent. anyhow 8:18, brother 18minutes, this nigga takin so long might be ages from now i see him at a heavenly gate . or even fuck a, I'm with THE. being THE man a for anonymous no longer so, or as I see so....just as you take me for....crackhead or not, i aint into head with black added to idea of it still amount to naught stout, short and stout aint too short u know what my bars is bout. Spent enough time behind bars, till death now i be without. any more. More is any the dollar more is any with me who further speak of hollar. anyhow back to "CATCHING UP ON TIME" or catching up with the idea there of, idealistically i aint yet soft, stay hard ideally just terms im on soft urns i burn in steel so fuck soft i know u feel bard soft . can be penetrated as soft, heavenly gated the pen i write in, despite of the fight in tragically spoken of be I, tragic I spoke of shit i shouldnt have opened my mouth about. Now dare I say loud........mouthin off got me as done. My mouth aint got no teeth behind these french fries im about they can be eaten last night meat was beaten kayla's tragically ungodly legs of a lady be her my american beauty as beautiful as america throws on tom brady or even he throws in a touchdown with america opposed to type shady. what's further of me to speak on lady? I'm done man im fucking done.

No comments: