IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Arthur as pavel, alexis on pavel, kayla a pavel, what's there to say more....with all 3 I'm idiotesque, as pasha....I am an Idiot. Pasha....boy I was THE idiot. Idiot, nastya...us both being idiots. that mean biden going to kill one idiotesque above ALL IDIOT? Mother, cat, nastya....4 as far as love, hope someone or something love me somewhere like heaven. Biden you going to do me dirty despite all coincedences/ironies those adding only to number 2....despite all my numbers...number true, my 3 numbers.....whatever. Loved as paul, loved by pasha....pavel , when you add those numbers together....6. what's to further say love with alexis, lust only anonymous. as well as that could be interpreted. now these. my ego big enough to die, but is it big enough for me to avoid/wear sweater. Not sure which one straight cuts in there. Sweater, ego, die.....enough. SED, sex erotic dimmed excited. worded irony So really is it me asexual with a woman top of fact is a sweater.... or me going with men, no sweater. So question is....testosterone or ego maybe. hmm thats philosophy. neff...whatever man. zuckerberg i duno. what more say....I can. I been with both. but....ego overboard testosterone. or is ego over bored testosterone. shit more language. fuck, BOY DID THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE DO ME IN. slang or speak of as past. nothing but slang my past. My speaking....sigh. I rather die than live cripple anyway . even tho cri is ppl on extasy. fuck your hypnosis on that one hypnosis might change what text........sick...what option is next. OK IM LOST WITH NAMES NOW BRAIN DAMAGE WITH ALL 3, EGO CONFIRMED BY ALL 3. i'M ALL 3 HAVING DONE 2. larry bird/scottie pippen...larry know me, he aint no bird, scottie pippen, simply pavel. larry christian, pippen....not sure how black with euthanasia. but in nigeria, Its a safe bet. And me a modernized The bet.....what's to say of betting on me? larry wasp, but rich as well....HOWS EUTHANASIA WITH THAT SAID? "NAMEAN" me having a nack or for slow dance... knack for slow dance. however its spelled. trump slow dance...my ego dance around biden decision? Me castrated, or chemically so...nah i sympathise with my mother. My mother sympathize calling me gay. So which one bigger on my ego? Nah, my ego....me fucking an arab , brother look a like...but with my brother...I'm forever 15. "Who know where that land me" What's left of me.....sympathy, mother....my brother sympathizing...zuckerberg...what can i say man. THE FUCKING LIFE IVE LIVED SUFFERING FOR SAKE OF STRAIGHT....straight despite big head...suffer zuckerberg...you know I'm all in. Regardless of how that's looked at...FUCK MAN ALL PHILOSOPHY. My man biden, what's good with you dancing? Dancing around my ego? You know how to slow dance? Maybe bigger than my ego...if you know how to slow dance. My ego...writing...ego me rapping. whatever man all fucking philosophy. I'm saying what's really good, neff? Oh my bad...no further comment on me being so bad. Me being that bad...resulting in ego, me being straight. What can i say...what I got left...as opposed to my what....opposing to my mother. or opposing with my mother. Aside that cat...my mother only one I've sympathized with. No further...I go. sympathy from philosophy. That cat dead...father killed. Me I prefer dogs, my mother dying ...NOPE THATS CAUSE OF POPS. Not your dog dying....whatever thats further philosophy. But I love my mother...my dick? Do I love my ego more than I love my dick? My ego resulted from being a dog with a dick. Fuck man, further philosophy..my mother said I'm gay. my fucking with an arab. My brother being gay...I've had love as a pasha....maybe my brother loves...me? Me just an ego left. further philosophy talk. My ego take a walk, philosophy talk. Zuckerberg...look like me typing/writing instead..yet I still walk. whatever Anastasia Kevorkian, with nastya I presented just ego...despite my dick not being big enough to satisfy her. Ego...I'm just a dick. My ego or my dick huh. Ego of my father , turned me into a dick. What's to say of me getting turned out due to dick. Whatever man..my ego taken as dick. What's my ego with me just being sick. Sick, YET STILL WORKING MY DICK. I put that work in. sigh. that's all. my ego ... my dick still alive. DEAD ASS, I RATHER DIE BEFORE MY DICK DIE. Even with a sympathizer such as alexis? Sympathy of dick....resulting in....as I said...my mother. Anastastia kareva, nasty kevorkian. I'm nasty on the mic which resulted from a anastasia. "na mean" anastasia kevorkian, nah that's just fiction. eminem or fab. eminem turned me into gay...fab being gay. Sympathizer...my sympathy...mother the cat, me sympathising... with alexis being sympathizer. or her being...whatever. my ego cut my dick off. however thats interpreted? whatever. I'm done for. I'm one for....further philosophy. zuckerberg...apparently neff philosophy...zuckerberg being ok with italian flag....fuck man, i need to cut that philosophy shit out. Philosophy, me...cat....idiotesque. What marc....marc, mother start with same letter. marc mother man....in heaven only place I be the man...as a heavenly man....heaven...sigh. I'm counting on mother's time affording me further as few....or afforded me...zuckerberg...i dont know man. where my mother is on counting time. sigh...she wants me gay...me fucking an arab look alike my brother gay....whatever man with AN EGO THE SIZE OF MAN THAT MY LIFE HAS DEVELOPED.... nigga, namean, nastya....that's 3. alexis...heaven...soon enough. anonymously heroin. leme check my mail. with me still being male....

No comments: