IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Everything well measured and timed, now I treasure my time, leisure be crying? Nah...#4...heavenly me, forever Death DEFYING. Me as a karmaesque, i dunno man...is it all that grotesque? Nah, has it gotten to you....ME WITHOUT A MASK. My nigga zuckerberg with some fucking off the wall comment on facebook...me as ya Rat Boy? I be that boy, I never snitch much less rat. Make that as a pitch.....the ghetto food..its aight I don't bitch. Be I a legend with THE black...legend on me why as to crack...? ANYHOW IMMA HAVE MY VEGGIE SPRING ROLLS NOW. Be I a vegetable, I've lived past spring, I roll now. Rollin' out to a late lunch. I'm done with i dunno man, maybe just a hunch, lunch time be I as bunch. DONE. Farley Impagliazzo gotti....acronym Fig. Go figure huh. I be ya nigga huh. In my place all has left me aside me naughty? Man, the guido I saw this morning at grocery..his fucking face. It spoke italian away from white or black race. I'm shit out of luck, Shitty be my luck if you chase.

No comments: