IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, May 30, 2024

A beautiful mind with a big head aint schizophrenic that drive you mad. BRB - Be retard bi. I'm not exactly retarded nor am I exactly bi. lol - love over lust. Acronyms? nah, 2 much like all else is enough. Maybe only retard had lust....which took me as retarded. which pains me enough without physical pain. Only thing I fear and I hope I'm afforded to go without, only thing I fear more than I fear my ego. My small dick, the pussy don't fear...my ego, my death is near. SO WHAT ALL ADD TO? just further philosophy mr. neff. sigh, forget it neff. i aint a philosopher. just chatting my mind, zuckerberg man is he hard to find. zuckerberg a philosopher? I GUESS HIS PHILOSOPHY IS MY BLACK. nuff said, i collect welfare ... HOWEVER IT DO ME. Now, i see. alexis impagliazzo, an idiotesque. Me being the idiot, I guess my ego bigger than my dick. My dick ain't that big. whatever..philosophy. I'm done for on that one. I'm done for god forbid by gun. anyhow, small talk..hypnotised. me hypnotized by small talk, or small talk result of hypnosis. Whichever...hypnotized. Me further small talk. Lungs damaged, I still get a word out of my mouth. damaged your blouse. or damage you blouse. k whatever jr just retarded , ai...as idiotesque. Idiot and retarded combine to idiotesque...my cat proof of Doestoevsky, solid. Proof of my heart... jay z , jay a homo. i zzz. talk of sleeping, soon enough. sleep. lucy be kevorkian. lucy jacked up with my father kevorkian. illuminati and all, i'm ill i ain't that naughty. Naughty gotti, I bet gotti was euthanasia.....talk of me being naughty. say what. Naughty my ego, nasty my dick. ego bigger than dick. my mother created my ego...i aint fuckin her. So what's to say of my mother....furthering me a dick. Discipline. Doctor. Of discipline spoke a doctor...I was disciplined i ain't no doctor. so that's taking away d. taking away dick...my ego despite me not becoming a doctor. I guess christina(THE DOCTOR) not down to fuck with me even with a skirt on. Where that leave me. Without a skirt on, ego bigger than skirt. even bigger than my dick. ego developed as result of my mother. sick me developed by father. whatever.

No comments: