IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, May 31, 2024

For years on end.(once again, hypergraphic hyperlexic) All I did is chat with dying people but to me they were just people aside fact however close to death. (Even if all I did is talk about myself, but myself is all life afforded me. Which came at a discount price maybe. But that cat I adopted living at a three quarter house in crown heights brooklyn. FURTHER IRONY, THATS THE 4 TRAIN. I'm skipping 3. Maybe, me sympathizing with that cat PLUS fact I survived serious and I was high on methadone. My sympathy still existed. Even if sympathy came from lonely. Never the less, it doesn't take away from fact it was sympathy. I guess zuckerberg being such a intellectual harvard and all couldn't see it as anything else other than my UPSTANDING CHARACTER) Irony of which, what maybe just that afforded me this. Me, however close to death. Shortly, soonly I wasn't fed spoonly but I'll stand UP in G. UPstandinG ultimately up geller. It don't look like they want me to spend rest of my time alive sober...sad to say so...whatever that's just sober small start with same letter talk...start with T, tom and tyra. Sober small talk. I'm too small for talking sober). I don't know what you heard about me, ain't a bird I just be me, collect foodstamps havent gotten my card fuck ya dollar it ain't for this tard. REtard. Reading, all your tard did. tard...tame all rich dimwits. Reading I tamed all rich dimwits. dollar nah, ain't that dumb holla nah leaving coney island crumb. Romance with out a single dollar. My life. nasty her pops local gotti with that boyish face by me she was hottie....and speedball sex...nigga i was that naughty.

No comments: