IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, May 27, 2024

"Morphine drip ya orphan skip" or whatever by or whoever by. My ego on money skip. What its been so far and fact I'm still here looking like me aside whats left of me with all thats left by me...Money ego skip on. As funny as that is, throw me a tip on. Aside money i sit on, can't get into suckin em, so you know what I'm tit on. From reasoning to me not being big on blowjobs to reasoning me not big on tits..never been breast fed. What's a third. Probably be without and go without, on both three's reggie miller his three you know what the third on. Uncle falcon you know what the bird on. his hair , you know what my herd on leisure suite animal don't wear em what's to further say the herd on. White trash come to think, I'll skip on and with her all four on. As I said ain't no chance on third with me, heavely be the four on. 2 ladies of past , enough said. No further score on. Further me sore on. nah only muscle being heart, that ain't no bore on. I'm with texas regardless what Al Gore on. Biden better get into his household chore on. I don't get into those chores, or cleaning, or cooking, or maybe family did both maybe they care on. Who knows anymore but as far as me with a conscious fact consciously prove of my conscious. Now that maybe God provide me memory...I adopted a cat mind you on methadone at the time. I was allergic to cats as a kid. Thus maybe just cause of that I ain't big on cats. The cat i think color was orange. photographic memory i wouldnt know despite looking in my range. Anyhow, me being big on dogs. Pops killed the cat. unlikely kgb related to, likely his lack of conscious too but after him breaking down crying infront of me. Never the less I don't see KGB killing a homeless animal I adopted. So just...what's to say result of bitter, or anger or just me at the moment of further danger. Aside the fact idea of death don't cause anger. After my life as a whole, done did it all. what's to be angry when looking over it all? or just overall. Over it all does it leave me sore on it all? Anyhow...end small talk right here. in my shoes, fear never started here. anyhow...hallucinating. Nastya in an old jeep driving, Must have been her face was looking as such sentiment, my memory intact maybe a drive by. hallucination installed by ego maybe a drive by. Triple fold my cards by, not being dealt on the table they by. My life close to on maybe bye bye. Ain't no such thing as a third, just as no such thing as bi. faggots who try to play that card, I'm by the bye. Sexually what I've stooped to, maybe back or forth my ego looped too, me straight...with you is that shit scooped too. jordan on hoop too, bars dropped what's doin drooped too. anyhow enough of team MZ written rap only as to me relevant. read elevate above ant. lead relate shove can't. breed a non-mutt me its too late, so can't. aight done with me as mutt, rest as just ants. Ok that's that, that which that on that which by that, On that drive by shooting you know I'm at. Pet. Oh the kind of comments a damaged brain will make after years alone in room with The Bet....boy. The bet trash set . what's further on laura as trash dont look me top of maybe that idea I clash. whatever that fucking word means probably related to combine COMBINE MY EGO WITH LEFT OVER TIME. money...huh. I'm hard pressed smoking tard grassed, pressing an ace you know with ace that card best. Anyhow, can't go on top of being the tard best. What's to say further of smart, not at my nest. who ever on cast, or son wearing a cast, or just me casting magical spells. Memory of sentiment with matthew folk on, ultima online written folk on. my son matt, maybe getting his stalk on. How would I know anymore, I just chalk on. Furthering talk on, not with me life drew as small on. Small talk...as I said said what ego toppin serious brain damage have a 115 lb man say, alexis although we in may. Don't know day I was born, sympathy card ain't play. What's to say of further on pay .. JR. pay , whatever maybe a conscious with that one. Too late for that one, after my 2....and no third on. Even if pussy presented, won't be a third on. What's further word on? Just Ego on money, my ego resulting in me acting funny. Money as funny , 6 ruler dick just ask punny. Nah...just me ego drawn so well fitting...result of me ain't no brush yet painted , wasn't a cat come to think a homeless kitten. Anyhow, with me straight..I aint wearing that mitten. Ok enough spoken of me straight, or just straight as spoken...that's 2, for a third too soft spoken. Soft as the in pavel when spoken. A soft hetero? Look what's loke on block I choke on what's left of lung ..WHATEVER MAN IM TRYIN TO COP A CIGARETTE LARYNGOSPAM FUCK THAT...IM GETTING SMOKE ON. ok straight and smoke start with same letter. Who agains't won't cut it even with them as a list better. ok straight, smoke...time about, it's about that time. what's to further speak on rhyme, my punch line. ok Conan obrien punch line, that's just fine. ok time to smoke.

No comments: