IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

My son trump now, don't have a cow now, republican before bow down. Light focus on all that's been written I'm only white if they reading. pops far to the left, MZ mad zoo...animal angry yet open hearted on political stunt. you animal, I'm that beast whos bout to punt. Romantic done did his share of cunt. Man, I'm fucking done now who's to say I care for cunt (any longer?) Boy with nasty longer...my heart stay stronger. Nastya longer. Nigga lust. Just forever long in sentiment emotion composing her memory my heart exposing. (Can imagine her reading this post.) Phew. Boy as silky as my presence was with her family at her house, The deal see my romance is just with my family...nastya too nasty to rock blouse.. With my 3 fucking WOMEN I SHIT U NOT 3...white elitist, me white? Nah, black and elite just being me. For the 3 kareva ladies, I'd be available for a third. But despite what's left of my mind, he larry, with me 33... know i ain't no bird. 3 kareva ladies, 3 kind look. with em , 3 i wouldn't mind but I don't know how to cook. ( I thank pops for letting such words me typing...my heart you betting my hyping. zuckerberg make me on kareva available to masses? God bless him, harvard, hard my word...who need further classes. With me now, all I can count on now...is how slowly my time passes. The knuckles brass is, bill gates chuckles my mass is. Bill gates, be gay...but ghetto? What's ghetto with gay? Much less, what my niggas on gay? I've lived ghetto life awhile now, with no pay. Boy did that pay. It pay? huh. Me born in may? huh. I don't know my real birthday. gay pay so they may, born was I but on what day. Conan O'brien..in my company nun....what church with the day defiant, dying nah on that I resigned, Dying me, feeling you...you feeling...what's to say further of mind. man written only if they reading, written past tense, you reading be today's romance. What's to say further on life's chance. over time time and time again...boy I've played on chance. Gayed on chance? Me gay? is there a chance. Ain't playing with feelings, a chance of you feeling. You being whoever, you now I hold in heart, to whomever it concern...have I earned some time? Looking like time with god, is just some nine. At nine, just visiting some, came to america...know I be staying with all americans just as some. Man trump, if you were responsible, or even partially...thanks for time I took in reading 4 book. Honky, memory man, the perfect storm...AND FUCKING GENIUS. MIND YOU AN ARAB. "THE KITE RUNNER". man that level of motherfucking genius, I don't give a fuck if you black or white jewish or hindu...my romance boy have I sinned you. 2 friends with kids ending up 2 different countries, american afghanstian. That's AA. Boy FUCK, if i didnt end up juvenile diabetic and the drink be my choice. Maybe anonymously freak of nature...on or with or be so with no please. Alcoholicy. Nigga 115 pounds, know I'm that brolicy. Me brolic see. Systollic be...blood pressure still fine. Medical legend bout me. I just be. Diastolic , me die ? stop you lick. stop me lyrically? know I'm that sick. aight whatever on to the fucking issue...ain't no need for further tissue. Best to all , wish you. Back to the issue? Them installing some sort of friendly lines for me acting? Nah. if my brother love me, being that I love him. Hope he'll spend time with whatever's left of my mind. Be I that hard, my physique on figure, just as go figure, I'm figuring. I prefer pac though big still ring. Ringing big, boy be I big, boy's ring big. jordan got 6. forever my nig. Maybe with that said, even ya crackhead got to mike, getting ya head cracked..by mike? With being on, just my tie son. OT post 4th in which was a tie son. Overtime , or just Over trump, or maybe just with transgender call her tammy. Me on cammy? Boy 15. with some me that fammy, turn into my fame. Gummy bears gammy, ya anorexic grizzly got game. Grizzly got game? With geller, even grizzly rockin game. With me that cocky? shit all the same. Jordan went from bull to wizard. Greatest movie ever...Hable con ella was bout the bull. man ALL IN ALL..IM LOOKING TO BE THE WIZARD. They bullying I'm wiz tard? Schooling biz tard. It's cool if cease tard. What's a wizard if retarded, nah DEATH SO FAR I OUTSMARTED. Conan car, can't care...bread crumb cast? me mad, never, this bum best. At the moment aint got no dopey, me huge on hope, guess you can call me Mr. Hopey. Title..Farley Ohenley Muravsky. Beauty, charisma only seen on cam, ukrainian dude a FUCKING GENIUS I...ME...JUST DAMN. Fun on manly. Only thing fun a fucking joke as far as me being manly. Or rather just looking so. Is it just excuses I'm cooking so. nah, I don't know how to cook, excuse me bro. Know my book be so, nigga the knight even if just rook me so. Make knight look rookie, When I was one and twenty...boy sweet were those days. MY PRECIOUS TWIZZLERS I WASNT DIABETIC YET. twizzlers, my mutt, italian boy...me fucking butt? me fucking BUT? me fucking it so seemed why not. But boy the moment was amicable...I was a child exchanging mouth on dick. A child mouthing off...as a kid I was disciplined thus my mouth wasn't sick. .

No comments: