IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, May 23, 2024

let's go already idiot acronym there of which

Or asshole imagine. One time I was at this guy marat's house. we were speedballing. One shot, he said "I got a present for you". So I got off. All a sudden, my ears started ringing heavy. "The bell ringer.". I can imagine what my pulse got to there. When you cant feel your face to the point of...just started on more than just teeth. Second time, not third..i stepped out into heavy rain. Look like only thing I ain't heavy on is my sanity. So me nuts, cut in between...first and second to make second third. Irony, BOY 3RD SOMETHIN' HEAVY NAMEAN. LIKE I SAID NIGGA ME AT 115 POUNDS, U KNOW I STAY HEAVY. iF THEY PAY THAT BE GRAVY. Nah american idiot stay bum, so poverty enslave me. Save me from further wording. What's left of my own words..I'm just sorry. or anonymously idiotesque. Dostoevsky toppin euthanasia for THE hunger artist. Idiotesque you know I be best...your hungry artist. euthanasia done this. My brother with gays .. alexis with gays ... NO NEED FOR THIRD ONE EVEN IF IT BIG ON. YOU KNOW WITH BIG ON MIC I STAY ON. I DONT EVEN FURTHER PLAY ON. Rap, retarded already pavel. with Big PUN...PUN..pavel uniting niggas. Us united, sad to say only they measure dick with number 6. Us. Ugghh sex Ughh my life of text Ughh nigga talkin next, when day I might not be around for next. Next I'm going to go take my meds. Nah feds...don't need to fake only fake is me taking a jumper fake. With 23...IRONY MY BROTHER .. 2 COMA I DO WITHOUT THIRD BUT 2 AND 3 WITH HIS NUMBERS. oKie, im going to go take meds. America figure I'm praise worthy. Figuring me saint (THE saint damn worthy) dont look it...me saint...paint...dont look it dont matter what I look to be...serial killer nah they see it all...I seriously feel her. I (HALLUCINATED) NASTYA IN AN OLD JEEP..even if just hallucination .. image of her damn worthy. embarassment got more bar than em, they ass I'm man. 2pac me on death rows to my death niggas arose too aside the fact I never grows too yet it goes and shows too i fuck hoes nas just stuck on fellas me without a third hope its well us even me being outsold my soul aint for sale know my head sell us. My father all he got is his pride that aint much without my ego by his side. But anyhow I said im going out swinging ego existential aint doin no singing. But I've got an ego driven heart nigga like pops I should have felt it right from the start. I ain't no intellectual just be an intellfactual Im in niggas tell keep it quiet as far as sexual. My life was about text is all. Me die, then what's my deck with all. My son sapp like me stay black, his sack is all. All sport, maybe mother should have abort. Now they pushing it, me appear in court? FACT IS IM CRAZY TO BE PAINTED INSANE NAH IM TOO LAZY. Lazy, my pops work dont see him as being big on ethic. Lonely a man him maybe that's why lacked ethic. He short fat I'm tall thin me on party frat with that shit it dont even fucking matter how loud they get, as long as somehow I can hear myself talk. their lecture they can go take a walk. Whatever be the cause of me composing thesis talking to myself, I was born...just myself. What's to say further on I born whatever man this some wild shit...THE AMOUNT OF TRUCKS THAT PASSED BY ME TODAY JESUS...PHEW..OK EVEN IF THAT I WAS HALLUCINATING A GUY DRIVING BY THREW A BOTTLE OF WATER AT ME KNOW THAT AINT JUST IMAGINATION I'M STILL DRINKING OUT. Mna Man, mother alexis nastya. Man. me as a 4th in heaven...you know I the man. You couldn't take one, I used one on ladies your genius (didnt write genius there wasnt me , but Man genius, made geller....Man seeing just us turned out maybe fiction me made out. Your gay friends, I've had a life of them as fans. anyhow , alexis is, Alex is sex. Shave your head given all other features, Save me as mad. nah, fuck it. Alex Im saint. Your american idiot , me further going..? DESPITE NOT, MY RHYMES BE FLOWING. Alex, i remember a poznakovsky. spelling aint sure. "Johnson" his nickname. Posing AK soft ski. health wasnt really in The Bet short story aight I never had a dollar...wealth despise. FUCK YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TRUMP ZUCKERBERG OR GELLER, ILL CUT THROAT OF DONT MATTER IF U BLACK WHITE OR ONE OF THE THREE. Have The Bet going in my memory, there goes sentiment which composed my life time. Anyhow...please read "The Bet" Anton chekhov. Makes me wonder if anger got to him before he killed himself in the story...nah when you drove yourself to death...what's to be angry about aside me not driving aint got no money no teeth and definately no driver license. You bet it's come to anger, sad to say now I'm in danger. NOW MORNIN TIME IT RAINED, COME THE NIGHT AINT NO MORE ME AS STRANGER. To me stay stranger j-hova, I'm the man he just rover. Whatever man to finish this post..lady black with her body...her face...I got that body hope with her it win race. Her face, me speaking on my book. Looking like of me speaking facebook. Ok Ok, my bad..zuckerberg i'll take away title of faggot from poor guy. I'm the one poor, he just some guy man..whatever niggas leave me as just bum...oh marcy marc. as sad as to say, i now love you. whatever with bogomolsky or beaver or however that spin in. Sigh. What can I say of furthering me, nah no further with I.

No comments: