IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

Computer science. I came down to Computer sighing after which DEATH DEFYING. Years I spent playing on a girls feelings just to chat online. Quite frankly , i couldn't give a RATS ass less who I was chatting with or topic other than related to my own ego. I'm sorry to shaindy eckstein, hope she reads this in the after life. This may be my after life too, then she clearly "hears" my apology. FUCK U FUCKING FAGGOT OR FUCKING FAGGOTS THINKING U GONA HYPNOTIZE ME INTO A COMMENT LIKE THIS. "me at my age my appearance how could i ever look at a woman god forbid meeting her eyes." you aint nothin but a fucking upset with/spiteful homo with that kind of comment. I ain't got a problem looking in the eyes of the virgin mary herself. eye contact, me high you react etc etc...Me high. What other option life suited me as a straight man.....so fucking ur fucking lowlife crackhead pieces of shit who get high on crack and still suck dick after. The lowest fucking form of life I can imagine AND IRONICALLY ENOUGH YOU AFFORDED ME HIS PRESENCE. What my presence affords me...birthday presents tomorrow I sincerely hope. Then again If sobriety is forced upon me , fuck imma use money for? aside cigarettes. Im comfortable eating the garbage food they serve here and Ive been donated plenty of clothes and other than that? Your dollar ain't nothing but close to my favorite color. Forest green. For the rest I seem? After all has been read as a seen. End of rap right there. Fuck charlie sheen. Ive given it thought and euthanasia product wouldnt be best death. Now a serious speedball overdose with quality coke in...with my damaged lungs heart shouldnt take long to stop. And I'd say I'd love the first scarring 5 seconds of my "pretty face" but then again..the first pull of a marlboro light after speedball. phew, that's blowing smoke past god. If I croak atleast it be in bed as opposed to mud. Irony of it all. Irony, I don't know how to iron see. Why would I run any longer see? I run on me just running...oh boy mr zuckerberg you're getting me worried and I think that's holy unfairness. CAN THEY POSSIBLY STARE LESS! God I'm a young tom cruise...it's hard to keep eyes off. My deep sigh soft. High leap lie off. do I weep why ain't tough just toff. NOFF...or maybe just enough said. My son joe biden if you still mad...come chill at my 186 pad. then my nigga, you see who bad. fucking politics 1+8+6.....I can imagine your elitist ass at 15 joe. you think throwing a conscious on it...you'd lay off. CAUSE MY NIGGA IT AINT COME TO POINT WHERE I GOTTA STAY SOFT. A penis hard, got its musical part with bard even when im all alone god served me that card so even whats left of me aint nothin but tard my son joe lets keep it real and look at me right from the start. Philosophy moral Sophie ethically coral. unlike eminem that homo or sold himself to homos my son talkin about "hell yeh, im afraid of death." GUESS WHAT U FAGGOT...I RAP AND I AINT AFRAID OF DEATH. so your comments on tupac, i see him soon enough.

No comments: