IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, May 31, 2024

val kilmer even if further cards they deal me valya will kill me. Irony further. I remember only 2 women i ever gave flowers to in my life , my mother many times. And valya, once. All I ever did is say sorry, I've lived The Bet romantic short story. Romantic not in the sense of romance. More in the russian sense of definition. The hungry betting just my art. Once again "The Bet" - Anton chekhov. Short story, VERY SHORT. You must read. Whether you like jada or pac, em or even jay z stuck with uncle sam. Or whoever. That short story, will have you re-think rap. Believe that one. Now as far as my preference, all I got left as straight..is seeing alexis yestrday. Whatever or whoever she may be or whatever the fuck, dont matter. She's all I got as further claiming straight. Otherwise god I be taming at the heavenly gate. Only one man in russia whos allowed fame while being gay. Cause he was born in prison. American beauty....me a straight freak of nature. And that video of youthful me...which makes me a Mutt fruity take on beauty. But, you know..my father's "take on money" and whatnot, what all been done of me. BUT SERIOUSLY NOW...IF NOT FOR A YOUTHFUL COMA AT 22...RUINED MY BRAIN. BUT EVEN WITH A BRILLIANT MIND......I WOULDVE TURNED TO HOMO. Ironically enough, after that incident happened all that supported me as straight...was...were...homosexuals. Shit, more fucking irony on my life. Who I was born to be, what I was born to be, who I was born as me, just what birth created as me, cursed born god made me, further take on me, my life today...what's at stake just me. Anyhow...all this blog posting shit...all this rap..half of which me other hypnotized into me..whatever man. Sorry to gays...but I'm straight. I ain't no fucking narcissist. That leaves me with italian alexis. SAD AND AS SAD AS I MAY BE ON THAT ONE...I was aroused fooling around with one guy..when I was one and twenty, but I explained what lead me onto that. So now maybe, culture mixed or whatever fuck you call it. Alexis might be All lexus while I'm all text is. Whatever spin you vomit on that one. I mean me gay....that's turning 2pac 2 pasha as cri to 2 pauly a crumb. And like my brighton beach legend... "Peta mike" ...Queer mike never asked nobody for a penny always stood around in a russian neighborhood SHOWERLESS ETC....whatever he made of himself. We'd invite him to park to smoke marijuana and as figured into...he'd sit around quietly then go back to standing right at same spot we picked him up from me. Makes me wonder if the government has really went THAT FAR...with putting on undercovers of sorts in society. This "nigga" was a...phew. wild dude. okie

No comments: