IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

with AI, i might be too small to talk. but with those kaylaesque legs.... AI ...with all sentiment combined and all...she forever esque :... Dare I never again, speak of the actual name. more rhyme, NAMEAN....I HAVE PAC GUN PACKIN, DONE DID MY TWO.......I STAY BLACK...BUT GHETTO AIN'T BOUT THE G'S STACKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyhow.....dare i never again, speak of the actual name..more rhyme. even if nigga italian I MIGHT BE RUNNIN SHORT ON TIME. sigh, ego sentiment, or just my father ego....or me he really love (despite my "so called ego") yeh, it's my ego sayin me is so called ego not his. with both our ego's ... i'm death. I PAC DONE DID 2 MY DEATH close...close enough....MY POPS STILL RECORDING ENOUGH SAID. God will have enough of me when I come to heaven.? My rap...to our family sentiment *GRIN*... i don't know he's the short one. AI fairly short so maybe with pops...he won't be too short on me loving. "yeh u got a felony you aint addict I'm one, so u king of new york only to some. whatever all this fancy word shit ain't in on my ego. My ego, idiotesque...my ego, imagine an idiot with a ego? Genius kevorkianesque HE THE ONLY ONE WITH AN EGO. actin like he...helpin..someone or something . Maybe it's my ego understating his heroic. Or me heroic understating my ego? sigh...as i said..cat...idiotesque...or whatever.....even me an idiot. ego 4th...but accepted in heaven? *GRIN* italian on his ego ... only 2 so far ...mixing the two. 2 got me this far. an italian with ego. kevorkian PLUS ego...that's 2 equaling fourth heavenly equal 2 ..SO FAR! *GRIN* pops...kevorkian....adding 2 ... by which just me in heaven? is four .. my ego . SAY WHAT NIGGA, HEAVEN AINT BOUT THAT EGO. Sigh...my ego. it dont fit with the idiot. me an idiot? idiotesque forever. cat....idiot...my sympathy heavenly....that's more thats just four. my sympathy equal to your sentiment. sex...that's just sale. Simply said :( My ego never said again, simply AI....italian jewish that never sale. sentiment sex thats first...... after second coma....never selling me. Whatever man....jewish selling me? Thats funny. so cutting into italian ... money me black.... funny. whatever man your sickly bum idiot with some. IDIOTESQUE IS HEAVENLY. This idiot...heaven...soon enough. Death row records..my father records...my pops + records... Turn me to black... black....record my rap...or maybe AI...a cat at my heart....black with AI...that's just my record me recording...or recorded sentiment....AI ... black.... what's to say further of my father...my heart with him recorded....AI plus black....that's a new york city record. With AI...a sentimental cat.....that's absorbing. BLACK DEATH ROW RECORD....GOTTI JUST DEATH.....ON ROW SINCE MY 2ND.........Whatever black + AI..... plus flag recording....no comment on which flag.... don't want to go away from me staying HEBREWIST. sigh. *GRIN* fucking logic of this darn post. my man larry with my man marc ....they idiotesque i stay hebrewist. That hebrewesque? sigh..DARN POPS DARN POPS!!!!!!!!!! DAMNIT ... I guess just me forgiving...sigh. oh well. Timing is essence with these words. Time ...running short on. In the past time, mama should have stayed abort on. They deport on? Nah the two dont go together. Heaven just MY WORK ON! FUCKING LOGIC NAMEAN WHAT CAN I TELL YA MY NIGGAS NAMSAYIN. As far as AI...boy can I look back forth....have my niggas smile if i do. who knows. as i said....your smile me talkin mentioning your name...dont even need numbers on that one. I'm idiotesque who idiot dumbers..sigh the cat. that cat..i'm past esque but kafkaesque only after i see him in heaven i be grand enough kevorkianesque. my man zucky, im trying...to take it easy on smoking. i mean ofcourse if it can be timed that accurately....YOU KNOW YA NIGGA STAY GUIDO WITH SMOKIN. some accuracy pls, but then again my mother so sick....NAH FUCK MY EGO FUCKING ME IDIOT ...fucking idiotesque huh? just...my mommy staying idiotesque. sigh.....even if that mean death record....my row. Whichever spot I'm on with that one.

No comments: