IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, May 26, 2024

WASP - white as sexy pavel. Anyhow, far taking credit for someone elses work is as like as a Muslim taking credit to get some pork. So rap lyrics which weren't written by me here..save em for eminem. God knows who writes his shit now. But I'm sure he sucks dick to keep it all well composed aside the one rap I did zuckerbergian or on zuckerberg one of the more recent ones...if zuckerberg wrote it, I'd take credit. I have respect for him and he's "helped me" sure I'm sure my respect afford me credit for the rap. Then again, right. there's credit and there's credit. Well, being a man of ...wont push it saying honor but to say atleast decency. I'm taking credit on that which I can't repay. me taking credit for anything, aint no fucking replay. Sometimes wasn't into it, sometimes was in fear of consequences but never the less I've never gotten credit. OK ONCE...ironically enough a black man , named greg. I think he gave me credit, MAYBE 3 TIMES AT MOST! No credit only sad if...whatever fucking wording next i dont know. wasnt encoded I guess. Oh right, only sad if the credit is for something reasonable in life. And boy the existance, I've had. credit of reason, i'd pat it this season. Fed it if please on. Anyhow...as spoken of...guess rat boy is title of facebook page or whatever this maintained on. rat boy I am. But boy I haven't had to rat yet. Be ya boy. Die before dick stop getting hard knowing been involved shit where ratting highly favorable but I've never rat. WHAT CAN I FURTHER EGO. EGO OF MY 2INCH DICK IS...I don't know man, it's uncomfortably there BUT PASHA TODAY...EVEN MY EGO AINT BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP MY PANTS ON WITH A BITCH WHO READY TO SUCK DICK. Pasha as nick of love. In other words, used in desperation. Lonely...swearing by love of the past. Blowjob flatter me regardless of my size. But I mean this fucking brain damaged, my man...i end up in a nursing home i'll have a grandma with stage 15 dementia enjoying suck this dick. So .. even if you're a blonde who says Im a narcissist...fine, just to prove otherwise..I'm asking of you , even non-narcissistically begging you for sex time. you blonde, tall, decent/smallish rack an ass for a bitch ur size and you wanna call me a fucking narcissist? you gotta be out of tree. So some people quoted me my comments on this page....maybe this passage of love get to blondie and she sympathize for a man in my position. OH RIGHT FUCKING HOMOS GOT THAT IDEA BOUGHT OUT CUZ THEY THINK THEY DOIN ME A FAVOR. LET ME GET A KNIFE IN MY HAND AND SAY THE WORD FAVOR TO MY FACE ONCE, AND SAFE BET YOU'RE DONE FOR. take care

No comments: