IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Me finally sure of myself aside fact only thing I'm certain in regards to....Muerte. Certainty, surely can be in regards to? Big to pac, Wig I duck...Fig my luck, With my sigil you suck. Sigil be a matter of factions.... factions falcon start with same letter. I know I know larry, me having sex with a 3rd one now...that would ruin the manhood of fantasy in self disgust. or something similar in words. done, disgust did damage despite dim dumbly doufy dork ....dick. as usual ends with just dick. Will I die be forever looked at as a dick how's a small cock with entitling me crackhead despite size of my big head? ....small head big cock....that's what I call a philanthropist ric flair outlook. YOU KNOW WHAT THE NATURE BOY BOUT. ok naturally 25minutes left time is essence left over of time is precious down to 24 minutes kobe 81 career high i come to america at 8 plus 1 23....brother...jordan...jackin the illuminati however fuck u wana spin it, however its spun regardless of genius spinnin....me as of today.....irony coincedence beauty in ur romantic.....romantic never exercised enough so what's to say exercise some more time? or on some more. Further I get confused as soon as coming to time or to terms with my time or god terminating my time "nigga i hope i fall asleep and dont wake up" that would be fantasy greater than time. fantastic only by measures of which....it just comforts. comforts a man with last....troubles of ....ego staying comfortable with me disappearing ..away...from this world. away from u so called humans and this mid-age worn out cunt of a black loving fag hag of a broad who apparently couldnt see me toppin her on all four's. Ok , being only human , as human as I...I let a lady get the best of me. I adopted that kitten, liking only dogs and having severe allergy to cats as a kid. they aint enforcing idea either than THE HEART OF PUREST HUMAN KNOWN TO....MAN KIND NEVER PURER THAN. I AM SURER THAN. Zuckerberg, even with me as a sucker per, alfredo's heart scarring dance rituals, Quack quack i told my crack pushin son who later this crackhead fucking homo most parasitical image of a man I care to not further imagine he is FUCKING SICK BEYOND SICKNESS. MS OR CANCER OR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY. He is....and then play with a scrabble board sitting by my side. Playing along with idea of him being a proud owner of conscious? Whatever man I'm done.

No comments: