IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, May 27, 2024

What is death? Death is when you're jewish yet you come to where you pray to jesus or ask god for forgiveness on his behalf. Well...me, whoever jesus may be. I ain't need his forgiveness. I'm a man of moral values and ethical standards. As a hard life has come to prove as so. On the other hand, my moral values/ethical standards life full of...maybe half of those was afforded to me by father. WELL...HOPE HE'S AIGHT NOW WITH GLORIOUS LORD JESUS...in his christian community upstate. Joe biden, you stuck in politics you couldn't beg sufficient to be forgiven, on the other facts efficient to indicate me forgiven. Forgiven by self-important politician? Given my mother should have went with aborting...well liberal enough america enough to be with abortion despite WASP. My mother probably a narcissist given she was against. I can't really imagine such a lady. Be I or not a fan of tom brady. Maybe I'm wrong on cruise and banks. Given tom brady initials along with tyra banks the same. But all that for sake of self-belitting self image....What can I say "self esteem" I esteem my dick in blondie mouth....even if that turns me to....full of THE self. That explains self esteeming. Self....dreaming? I oddly enough hold on to so much memory of sentiment. Mr. R.E.M stipe, done sex. dick self than flattering size, is it due to what my dick wishes for...result my demise. Self size sex simple. Size self in dies shelf in....books I've read were never off the shelf. Library ain't me. On the other hand stuck in psych for a long time....books. Then adding 4 to, my time in criminal nuthouse. Then my "nigga old timer george", my son wana talk about number 4. I'm so 4 don't need numbers. my toilet a voice on plumbers. Blonde or black, be busty her...me busted nah, not with what's left of my brain. Insanity with my time, it's automatic. Time on sanity, mad even on auto. What could I further be, without hitting the lotto. Irony in numbers, my life...diabetic too numb to hit lotto. How much do multi-mil tickets cost? Me today, image worth more than a mil to most. As it looks to be, I as the host. Post conan obrien...man aint never one of comedy roast. most of his satire, I offer a toast. Enough toasting as I be on said. Or mayhaps, just ENOUGH SAID. Me talking to myself with karma played into...I've never said enough. Diamonds forever, I'm a bum so on diamonds...that's a blunt never. Shunt in my head, stuck with that always. Skull helped form me with my ways. God whoever he be, maybe he the one who should prays. With all spoken of, on these words I stays. My word straight, even if worded indicate gays, my word of steel, fuck hollywood, they just wood. Fuck steel and wood come to think..I BE IRON...ON MY LIFE'S IRONY. What's to further speak on life, I be death defying despite having used on other the knife. Had a wife, though I ain't drive, now as me live...need I further speak on life. Turned sick despite life still within. Birthday no idea when I was actually born, celebrate on fact alone the I was born. Time left...just me torn. Amicable paul geller...need no more learn. discipline due to which learn, learned by means of discipline. What's to say on nigeria man disciplined into doctor. He ain't write me no scripts. With his commentary above self, I he lifts. 3 felonies life time prison...lookin more like 5 without 5, there's only 4 seasons not 5. Me coming to fourth. Need there be remorse? Only need one being, riding the high horse. Who needs horses of 4. Temperature, it's tempting on 4. Tension it cause, thinking of all 4. Fuck that looking to be bitter...fuck her even on all four. White trash, savvy fourth garbage. On manual transmission, 4 be in gauge. Transmitting me on the page. fucking faggots fucking with my mind...ain't in sincerity me displaying rage. At my age 41 today , me it faggots or homos not even on promos. Look to be skipping #4 temporarily , 4 and 1 a five. God afforded me skipping 4th, showing me as a five. MIght not live to see new york snowing, death new york row. Me on death row, yorkie a dog what's to say on new. Eating porky ain't nothin new. Screwing the cork even if you unscrewed..I look to be screwed. Touching on mood, that's aight touchy being I that's just touching Much too much touching most in, sentiment gentlemen...I'm real fucking forgetting aside accepting karma, the bums be dharma, harm uh, it getting warmer. more with my impact just storm her. Me never a former. even if pussy I bore her. had my share I score her. They aint looking me as adore her. some shit on me impressionable impress Im able, adore able, feces.. me lost, lost cause me defecate able. I be beast at the stable. Picture me in a fable. fuck the rap label, me as label with rap. label pencil tapping. Me as god capping. with me as step on, me stop? nah i'm just stapping. Be I god or not, even as god put to the test...I'm feeling the napping. Reading maybe done with, just over-lapping. Lunch, happening now. Happy hatty, hope they got chicken nuggets mapping. What's to say of my life just spirit on world map. Well time to go eat, I pray nuggets. That's all.

No comments: