IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

I'd argue in fucking philosophy between us as far as me playing with a girls feelings? ya concious played with....or it's image just played as me. However my own conscious, boy has it played me. Needle ridden as diabetic ever since I was 22. Now...just as of RIGHT NOW. SPEAKING ON TODAY MORNING. How syringe going to help with no dope? sir will with you it ring...me dying but further my hope? On Angle be slope, angel coming maybe a nope, with that said..somehow I still manage to cope does that or even do I stand by with the pope? I know father, around my neck tightens the rope. Internally me you feeling, Inter or even enter just me, scope that you feeling. Interscope records..man i aint got shit to say on that. what could that leave me thinkin of? laryngospasm me sinkin soft? I ain't drinking yet ain't built to enter draft. Ain't linking yet facebook built of me a craft. I just want a fucking cigarette my ....afraid to entitle you... i just be like "my son zuckerberg". OK PLZ CIGARETTE Of the devil I look to save all look to be so at 5'10 tall. Evil philip morris? Phil's ip more is? enough internet talk....philip dickerson my dog's name was phil, I'm dick even at the ER....just sayin son. Busty broad, To her rack, I'm on the road. Greatest american book of all time, jack kerouac's "On The Road". With jack crack be wack, kevorkian I lived past outlived the test....so I macked. Hope all is well with weiss sarah, pray wise is sarah. I may be nothin but bone, but my dick is just bone, so wise it has shown, my wisdom is the only thing i've outgrown. coincedence irony beauty. Cant I be? I just be. anyhow, man..back to cigarette. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz create a moment of the sentiment. However momentary the sentiment is. God, be that taking away from my sickly ego. ego on cigarette. with it, a safe bet.

No comments: