IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

Nasty on farley....maybe after it's all said and done..I'd be smiling at the idea of nastya with john. Elite..mob talk. Greet heart throb, no need to stalk. As far as pasha...he just writin'...know he stay chalk. Nastya John..make Nigga Jump. Kareva farley...that's just kind fucking. All that guido's...just be. Hope charges duckin', be me. PHEW. 5 Oh. Oh 5 star.... either way combined is fifty. To whom my life a gifty. Or vice versa, I'm nice with my cursor. Rollin' dice do I curse OR. Before it's over will i need a nurse OR? OR...On retard. Over ransom. Orange random. Orate Rat. Oh, you rate ya rat. Late never when it come to rat boy...hate never...mad toy. Russia mafia, they rushing with me eating muffin ya. All that's said of late words...NIGGA KNOW I AINT BLUFFIN YA. Yeh I've done some crime...but man my life's tragic drama..hope afford me some time. Word on KGB...Will kind gay be?

No comments: