IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Fantasy as a tom and nasty being my tom boy. As far as fantasy nasty? as child absorbed as it was...maybe sad in a less than manly way. fantasy still there. Being right my brother? whatever guys numbers are even if they appear on a local benz or whatever....dead ass, I can't even call what i would get as a result of money fantasy. So where does my fantasy leave me with me fantasized of often myself? they want me to say something with guy like tom cruise id even wear a mask. well...what's to say of my decision making anymore. nothing said there. is it my decision making fantasy anymore? Making as to what? creating? creating on whos part? or for who. jennifer mazza....you're my lady of fantasy. MSU, RX-7, father influential mind you from texas....yet your photo I was never big on. The one female of zero flaw that I couldn't get into, taking a look at photo? And as far as you... no dick seen despite my photo/s. or even video despite dick being irrelevant. So jennifer mazza...tom cruise. Are guns legal in texas? Between you two, i wouldn't take covered for tickets to texas with brothel spot higher end tickets to exchange just going to sleep and that's that idea. That's looked at as ideal, regardless of how uncomfortable I may be falling asleep. Just THE FUCKING FANTASY OF WHAT WILL FOLLOW SLEEP......uncomfortable with fantasy being third ...kayla perry. Between the perfect lady always looked at asexual, and the flawless structure of a man..no comment there not big on dick.........but i forget further fucking babble. I babble because I do nothing. Fantasy ...fuck it. I mean fuck ima do a comparative structure of bodies with my current face and the given scenario kayla perry face..well all em red spots on her face she still a hot shot as opposed to I. so with that said? maybe i could be afforded such dream of a flawless fantasy asexual such as mazza...i forget view of my body or seeing as my body or in any possible or imaginable way my body being on top of yours 5-20 minutes. With that said, prolly geller influential on decision with this one...and even as a sympathetic gentle FLAWLESS photo creature i saw of her..could she ever let such intimacy happen with me? Yeh, i'll praise and ill say ive met one attractive woman who I hold of view of which clearly states gay but really. On in the tense that, ...a fag hag? That's asexual somewhere. And to add asexual being odd situation, the dying texan existance of I (OTHER THAN MY EGO)...existance of just fucking me as is...being on my side for that by that....that defines her as no other, defines her human. Cause as far as I know...how she came to know who I am. I guess when put all together for me, at the fucking root of the story....the only human I've ever met. Nipples of cats not exciting her AND FURTHER IRONY NIPPLES OF WOMEN NOT EXCITING ME. SO BABY EVEN IF IN HEAVEN YOU BE, WITH UR BRA JUST KEEP ONE SIDE ON WITHOUT ME SUCKING ON THE OTHER. Aight, I've gotten deep into kayla-fantasy and fantasy of flawless woman despite photo with a dead texan one who saved my life........... being third. What can I tell ya sunshine, see u soon enough heaven. Ain't no fucking third. A third I aint doing. What's tyra banks with a 3rd leg? Man her pheatures with her flawless rack, I don't care if she had 3 legs size of a baby elephant. So ok the likelyhood of tyra with a 3rd leg even without the size, same likelyhood as me going past 3rd. Sex on women in my life, this rant of a babble. I babble because I do nothing or is it that I do nothing because I babble. leme tell ya, sitting around babbling to myself...im sayin my physique what i can myself with the general (my physique...nuff said.) now a 3rd physique? I'll skeep a third despite sick with physique without no ailment damaging ego...this whole shit dialysis not under my analysis enough said. HOWEVER NOT HOT IT MAY SOUND TO YOU LADIES. fucking here bastard promised me bag of dope tonight instead I got to sit here all night around MY NIGGAS (OCFCOURSE MY LONG FAVORED BLACK PEOPLE) and what i do? i do... i just babble aint got a dollar in my pocket fuck i need further with nothing on that one. Despite the fact I babble and get off just on myself doing so, I love scrabble game of words...but aside physique and my mind and current lack of brain NIGGA BETTER SMARTEN UP AND ASK ME TO PLAY POLITELY. I ain't too big to take a loss but me getting insulted by a so called competitor? I dont need to talk or babble via scrabble anymore. I'll just sit here and type. Doing what brings about happyness to my life...as shaindy eckstein did. boy LEME TELL YOU I LEARNED...WHAT A CHICK WOULD GO THROUGH FOR SOME DICK. As oh god, oh man...all this fantasy mazza fiction foreplay/kayla realist reality...who am I if I combine for both there in? Fantasy only word in common between two titles....just as me partaking in fantasy ...THAT STAY JUST FANTASY. And sadly enough fantasy of myself...what can i self other than self staying fantastic. jason alexander, between cruise pacino ..ideal attraction ideal actor....And jason not even close to either of two...just comfortable of dude who make such physique of himself....what can I say, SENTIMENT RELATED TO FAMILY. So whatever man, throw a fucking kevorkianesque spin on me while shitting avoiding in me with some constipation forced me. Or, idiotesque....just americanizing constipation....my son couldnt get the out of himself, what iosifs unrelated son be with himself? himself as iosif or son as himself, i dont think I EVER KNEW THE GRAMMAR OF THAT ONE. So fuck there to further know on my part with pops? HERES A FUCKING POST OF NOTHING BUT PHILOSOPHY IN WOMEN OF MY LIFE....EGO UPHELD BY THERE WITHIN..what ya gona pride urself in on this one? I can imagine girl held closest to heart. with lack of relevancy in or whatever....her originating with whomever be her originator ..i mean really her as a person just original. A lady who came on irc, and went against pedophilia ONLY BEING STRONG ENOUGH TO DO SO CAUSE SHE WAS DYING AND SHE WASNT DENIED THAT WISH...fuck else is there to say on denying any wish I play act of? my son pacino. try irc.efnet.pl any channel that got active chatters and be like "Hi, I'm Al pacino and I'm trying for the ideal lady i could get into on this cool program without ever holding her in sexual fantasy." AND to be honest gods to know, as manly as pacino's roles character was, and really his dancing scarface me born in 83..MY MOTHER ADDING TO DISCIPLINE WITH ME ALWAYS SAID I HAD A NACK FOR SLOWING DANCING. Now let me not nack slowing down for the sake of writing pacinoesque? aight, first esque on that wholesome P always Pasha. Ok pacino, consist I the photo of u whatever magazine or ppaper article of whatever . Pasha is love. Pussy it lust. IRONY ADDING TO, ADDING IRONY TOP OF IRONY MY ZUCKERBERG NIGGA TRYIN TO ACT LIKE HE AINT FEELIN IRONICAL ME ON TOP OF HIM WITH HIS FAT POCKETS......*grin* and probably textabble. babbling typing, that all intact , who need to react either than a efnet white boy I blacked. Imagine me smoking rock chatting with 4-5 dying people for a few hours without cut short. Just my ability to paint an image top of all imagined as to my life, aight aint got a face to express words. But ...atleast I don't doubt....me continously painting some fucking retardarcissus guy for sake of chatting I hit that one dead on so any further fun with it being 4:20 nigga im firing AK 4 being heaven 7 being luck 47....as my cock. some misfitted by both numbers written of prior too. Just saying just as , size ain't exactly just is. So ...these...huh....these...well always from love on ladies to love as pasha to handsome tom cruise maybe ive been in love with since I was a kid topping THE UNGODLY NASTY ONE. Leme tell ya, my man, leme tell ya...if I ever saw a photo of a lady like that wearing everyday cloth. I'd consciously and carelessly pass on. I mean , face, physique whatever...she satisfied AS HER. JUST IS. Sad to say now, just was. Aside the fact It just is. Picture nigga like me smoking crack while on his knees. wait my bad, they had me do that already. Hmmm... mr zuckerberg. your playful self, even with your mediocrity of a face with jewish identity making up for it consist in me past bed score ...so nuff said...WHO I THE AM WITH LADIES OF MY LIFE. WHO THAT I BE NON OTHER THAN....pasha. Larry, the folk tale of love on for the night. 4:26 am whoda thunk me they pick damn. What can I say...Uncle falcon man my nigga david allen coe despite his racist songs....his whole prisonesque image despite being american....i'm sure my blacks here could get past his wise ass wit of racist remarks.... and see why I'm touched at heart by man singing bout cocaine carolina spending half his life in prison looking like him. appearance being the third...cocaine and prison? BABY THAT FANTASY, IM PLAYING THIS SEASON. SO U WANA TALK FURTHER VERSE SPEAKING OF RACIST WALK MILES FORTH DESPITE LIFE A CURSE SPEAKING OF MAYBE......i hate to rhyme in this one, with left over time with this one whatever.. speaking of me gay is. :-( There is some pride amongst black, there is the manhood of this "DAC" character..... picture those two mixing in to form a third? BOY THAT BE A FIGHT ALABAMA GHETTO WOULD BEEF ON WITH WEST 23PRD PROJECTS. Alabama ghetto, i'm bout that country farm when it come to living russia, but obama my nigga those 5 years u done ego pusha. BO. Best oral. doin 5 years of me prolly on cam...chatting with myself...i dont know oral doesnt get me off. NO WAIT , SORRY THERE IS ONE INSTANCE WHERE ID DROP MY EGO AND WHATEVER ELSE SELF INSULT INVOLVED. I'd just be pasha...love with fantasy despite degrading manhood of man fantasizing..jennifer mazza, I'd eat pussy off. She comforted my gay made me as gay comfortable so on so forth...with her asexual photos but boy let me tell you THE FLAWLESS FANTASY SHE WAS AS >>>>>THE<<<<<<< FANTASY. Need I further put kayla legs into....further pay lust sailor , fisherman aint need no bags too. Like I said photo of mazza, legs of perry, face of nasty, and just a depression driving fantasy of all 3...photo legs with a face...... my texan FUCKING LIFE SAVER THE BROAD. I gotta put to rest a third now now now.....face with them legs blow imagine past photo chasing play tags blow away imagination best gotti nah I GOT OH. blow my ego past god words of I on preference worded by others to whom need not make reference. but im just saying a boyish face with the legs of a 16 yr old ...backseat of an rx-7...i don't care how limited space is with closed doors have my son matt hassleback on all fours I aint hasslin back atlanta game scores.....Whats there to say my niggas is here, I'm with chocolate without smores......doubt i live to see summer so fuckin sweatin out the skin pores. football fantasy start same letter, tom brady throwin deep into cries of idea of later, love of pasha go leap....I'm leapin steven. Oddly enough, rhymin iller than my own sick, just as me being sick looks to be just as enough dick . To fu . muerte THE man on ironically know master plan PUN. The punnin, ironically masterrin, know aint got no plans there in...what's swinging? Too light in arms to swing, swingin I ain't doin bi just death defy towards god left hook I swung, swinging....whats the third of. Myself, what the self looks to be today......or just as self oh my....god this is getting away from g-topic. tom cruise sentiment of my childhood he turned pasha into pasha before ever being nicknamed such, pasha at my heart equal nothing but love, aside the facts it was nastys sister who gave me that nickname.......So flowers for H.S. graduation I returned nothing but love. My ego stuck so high up on presence of this nasty character...it stuck above the rabbi of brighton beach and stuck with pops maybe even his imagination with nastyas face/intellect as in relation to my mother. but let me tell you, nastya being a fucking retard played into my aimless evening sitting around chatting on IRC. man u toss depressing fantasy on pussy that's got the face of THE FUCKING MAN. Whoever her pops was in ukraine...judging by her tale a wise guy......MAN IF I DIES HOPE SHE ATLEAST SIGHS. . ok ok, maybe i danced with that last text line...tossing narcissistic alfredo towards .... just pasha...love which originated from. I'll stick toss more sentiment atop text with mirc being text love was on next. What's to further say of this death defying lifes facts? Maybe your...."assy" ego it impacts. I'm classy on verses flasky drinking my verses. Further task empty ya purses. Anyhow, repetition on which from or which to who talk ammunition as I SAID THO....WITH THAT FACE/LEG COMBO DAMN RIGHT I GO FISHING. my son steve..steve son start same letter..so does ego erotic so who the better be it my...what else can i speak of him on other than son? White boy, fuckin what he ridin on or his weight....HE GOT THE WHITEST OF FACE. THIS DUDES FATHER MUST OF BEEN SOME SORT OF AMICABLE HITLER. If thats his face, I'm facing charges which white. In spite of charging forward ain't doin no running Walkin backward? Yeh I be jordan with I mike, Jacks on. Nah I just jack on. Jerk off , fuck fantasy that is fact in my room telling myself Im just doin me solely fantasy in my mind and in my heart...I do it ...FANTASY...without ur fucking third. MA, Wilbraham. Will abraham? what's to speak on ham shit aint pork. i miss slam dunk im more like dork, champagne bottle of DAC and 2pac in the after life wedding off. you want more hard life with white boy with gangster FLAWLESS PHYSIQUE FOR top of his lyrics...and alll.... what's 2pac. I do without a 3rd. and what's pac? Pavel as cri. So first second or even third on as? IM ALL IN JUST AS. Fuck this hole shit bout...fantasy....tom cruise......ummm......ok kayla perry legs but nah that's stepping back to fantasy. Tom cruise my childhood fantasy, NEVER OUT OF LINE WITH ME. So zuckerberg, as flattered as id be fucking cheddar picture me atop of u.....i'd rather fall asleep next to tom cruise maybe even touching him or somewhere real close to... and play real quite and smooth righteous brothers loving feeling. Right be my brother, give me some FUCKING MONEY TOMORROW I BE FEELING DOLLAR WITH OUT ANY LOVE BEFORE or in between...or how could an inbetween cut into 2 into'd seem...but like i said mother gave birth to a romantic, mom raised a romantic and PRAY ON STEVE AS PREY OR HOWEVER GAY JUST AS ME NEVER CAUSE I WAS ONLY BORN IN MAY PER SE so lyrically tactful no need to get reactful I'm syncing bullets is packed full. Mind sync movement with memory that my mind lack full. Add my fucking brain dead? IT DONT MATTA NAMEAN, U KNOW MY BLACK FULL. I'll fucking eat healthy diet, walk 10 miles a day and go without cigarettes thus increasing possibility with living through a third FOR A THIRD ONE. THE NOTORIOUS KAYLA , PERRY GLORIOUS WITH THEM LEGS POT HOT I BOIL HER BETWEEN HER MOM AND BF WHO SAY LOYALER. i END UP SO ROYAL AT THE ER...time and fucking time again. On this whole fantasy, legs, ego, tom cruise, me running out of time and it takes a while to paint so beautiful artwork as my childhood aspiring to be tom cruise to when I got older was incredibly handsome. So me an aspiring handsome? nah I'm just retiring I brand some now frame this into a photo...just a parcissus with my legs, and doin nothin but small talk via keyboard....I got hospital pants on below these.....so my legs safe covered for. So narcissist talking ego is covered for by the fact talking only to myself. Aight. Now you got me feeling sick, narcissist covering ego or whatever.. i cant even get into grammar there . bye. oh yeh, my bad..just want to say neehaw or however u say hello, to my younger lookin asian lady that came around late night playin a garbage picker...baby...even if u aint all that young , with a mask on. MY ASIAN GODDESS, BABY ID PICK HER. Aight, done. bye..

No comments: