IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, May 27, 2024

Me as a sinner, me as bread winner never had "that bread"...just crumbs I'll choke on. Even if hasids in a couple of lines...pops had em emotional .. zuckerberg aint new york namean, so i dont see him finding it funny. But me emotional funny? Maybe my physique or maybe just me talking to myself. My physique yet still i'm talking on myself maybe i'll choke on (myself? only 115lbs down my throat i aint gonna suffocate) at . tear out of my left eye...torn out..death defiant...cause me dead, then i couldn't choke on...the idea of me dead...HAVE YA CHOKE ON. I'll all man even as manly. Ain't much man of my arms...but my heart muscle manly. Even with that muscle primary...ego I die man. knowing it's just ego with me...how am I manly? man with that zuckerberg, you hurting feelings of a man who was never allowed or given feeling. Bullies to family. alright alright, MAYBE I'm preying on ur symathy or praying just for pity. dj kay, know I be slaying as me witty. as I said man nicotine aint no joke...even if resulting in me feeling shitty. Picture a cigarette going down my throat? THEN LITERALLY NICOTINE I WOULD CHOKE ON. cigarettes, regardless of therapy..or whatnot...Ive said all and I spoke on. cigarettes since 15, diabetes since 22... add to 37, 3 and 7..im 10 on my game. With all the suffering installed... still aint bathroom stalled...brother given excuses for not coming today.. man of heart huh? today my birthday topping which...so I hope he choke on. It rain today though..on my birthday. jesus, messiah, moyshah, mohammad however whoever so many memories of sentiment in me, just that in itself be forever. Mr. trump I guess heard many of those memories...my biden evidently sentiment alone don't cut it. I sent sucking on mint, even alone who butt it. alone me? nah im with a cigarette, know Im bout the butt. but my man MZ, looking like there's philosophy on which one of us fucking the butt? I dont know to be honest, does THE. I think THE means just one. so if it ain't philosophy...you chatting philosophy so maybe with u it is. philosophically i win on top of which . my son got thought of me getting welfare today? which is top...top, not top of u...doubt u even want to top me..so maybe you satisfy me erectify your ego and I get card today. Lungs fucked know i aint singing as bard today. Table been layed out, playing my card today? maybe ive gotten too far, or even went too far...is that played out today? aint got no teeth, cant be decayed out today.. dont know real birthday otherwise it in may it be mayed. Now coming to...gayed? ego. sighly it..I sigh and it...deeper than it run nothing nothin. Oh wait, right, I can't run more than a block full no more so fuck nothin. I'm fuckin with nothin. Clockin but nothin. Cocky who nothin? As opposed to me stallone on rocky be nothin. Despite my man fab..rocky beat freestyle. Give that much to him, he "done did it" on that one.

No comments: