IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, May 24, 2024

Couldn't figure out how to open back door behind truck, had to press on the sides, zuckerberg take no sides with politics, relevant god if i know. But my brain going this wild tonight? Though in no pain, ya child might die alright. Basketball to money, I roll me fall? that just be funny. Larry to mike, julius to michael...Carry alright, jew with us...how the nike felt? Combine names, sports on sneakers, aligned tames, abort the weakers. I signed on cranes, aint short thus medical trick, be my treat? GOD FUCKING KNOWS, STILL INVOLVED IS MY HARD DICK. Small yet hard...look like just me a dick...INVOLVED? I'd figure with my dick, that has to be resolved. Painting me as god? Who knows, maybe life riddle it solved. zuckerberg...who solving is it just my brain...fading... faded yet solved. Can't remember faded the exact definition of. Raided, nah...feds be too soft. Oh right, fading to black...ain't left so no need to be back...in the theft..I walked away with my luck. Maybe luck just being skin colored white. Ironically, My win colored me black. Man...me eatting trash...room roached... still ain't no cash...nigga know my life coached. Can I really title it win? Entitled such cause it has been. Am I lanky or lean? On it all, is this post assisting(me even?) a political spin. Ya got a poll, see with all. All their devices, my mind etc...must just I enough tall? Must I on what any longer...boy have I hit the wall. Yet somehow...the moment...as it defines..how am I doing this moment? Might have been a few moments in which I played fairy....ain't got a single tooth so ain't prayed on me marry. pleasant in the moment james voice...but really sitting here writing...in listening, do I have a choice? Doctored document, so is document factor? Document as in moment, I blacked her. James writing, what his choice of document he write on? am I black to her. Dont know if i can write any further with that one typed... the black know I hyped. what's to say further say on me? Further go me. as of now, ain't no pain in me. The Q train brighton beach local, in que trained, I'm fighting the focal. When it all connects, whos vocal impacts? Does switching voice switch up sorrow? AINT NO SORROW HERE, THO FACT MIGHT BE THERE AINT NO TOMORROW. All this siding with my end, that somehow add to irony? Never had a job, but you firing me? that ain't yet tiring me, so yes sire with me. I just be. How it's all connected, been awhile since I've gotten erected. Conan obrien, no man I'm sighing. Dick come it's death, nah hope still I got dick with my death, maybe my death looked into early, death ain't fear know gates be pearly, ain't got no hair for curly. Is this all really for me? Then come I as doorly, poorly whats there other to say of me? Burly? Bore me, look like they ain't doin me cause I'm all for ye. ain't have laura on all four ye. My life written of, know I tour ye. What's more to say on me alive another hour? Ain't for me but drinks pour ye. Think of it all, sure is me. sure it's me. I'm past a cure on me. My past assured is me. which best be hue of me. LOOK LIKE DIRTY YA DOIN ME. If I get flirty, you doin me? Maybe I'm just dirty, that true on me. Conan obrien, cut be? me on you or you on me? In my death you, forever remember me.. you on me forever. You with me, ofcourse never. But does any longer come ever? NBC. Niggas be calm. Nigga ain't fluid but I embalm. Hellish fire, do you really read on my palm? on that one just saying word be...my man obrien. Once again, word is...I BEEN DEATH DEFYING. In my company my comic mayhaps if I happen to live to see morning. Batman back, I ain't left...but look like I be returning. Where am I comfortable aside by a keyboard? Comforted along side fact I was bored? comfortably ride, look like I scored. Ride retard, the cars he can't Side see tard spittin bars know he went. Me lonely why never, boned her see I with my sentiment forever. ladies Boy I did my 2, what am I doing now ...just done with the 2. speedball to love, then speedball along side my love, I did speedball with my love, I speedballed cock into her. aside fact..I read I was walled. Fact is truer than wall, I read despite size of my skull. I keep typing. Scare me never that, was it fair as me , in a modern "The Bet"? Thin Beauty. Though boring but trusted best No suboxone today , moment in now, just hyped up sober...typed up legend of which as to what's weather in red october. Me chatting with dying people? let me tell you.. nothin bout it was related to them dying or me dying...just me obsessed with reading/writing and them entertaining. With them gone , to who it's pertaining? I don't put blame in. My physique know it's frame in. With that being said, how me they be framing? What's left of my brain in. Poland spring, rolled on wing, whatever. You know the drain in. Full with the grain in. am I now plain in? I as me be main in? as of now, it's late night thus noctural, with I fate fight me being eternal? So many gone, could I mourn all? Return ball. . Let me translate, mother gave birth to a romantic, mom raised a romantic...what's to say of romance as of this moment there in? Misanthropist your masochist miss grow past pissed, massively she get my jist. Passively lived some life I missed. Nothing but hormone in the moment, me moan...who an opponent. Narcissism with that one said. Ain't shit narcissism inducing bout love song played...just getting me feeling gay...what all that's been gayed. man made geller gayed whos pride payed ride despite dismayed am I wide on dwayne wade, I'm ballin with ball being his trade...came to america 9 dropped out after 9th grade...maybe justice leave me jaded maybe must is I've been with and fucked em but never dated. zuckerberg, i wouldn't be mad even if in your zoo. However sad it be, I enjoy the read true. Me on wild thing? Boy things have gotten wild. I be that boy, with a walking by child? How much left of me walking, man it look like me kids be stalking. I enjoy the walk, kid....enjoy emotion provided by I being with that looks like me you stalk? Only voices I hear, is on sexuality teenagers talk. Who's marshall without faulk? Me being star be written in folk? So far it's all , I say incredible even without the hulk. Am I edible in my bulk? I elevate joy above death with milk soy who dying? Ahoy, just me who else trying. homo song talkin bout turn our backs on each other. That's now back issue. As far as us with each other ? On sober? Once she made seem, as if she could stand me sober or her sober near by me.. Imagine the fucking tolerance a woman got to have to stand my company? Her tolerance was high above, only tolerance building was hers to heroin. Ukraine you know your hero in. What's to speak of my heroics as a sick man? the hero, i can't sex. Sick, only one who got next is yours truly. UN hero. United nations, uniting niggas. Just me as I, jigga uniting that's like me looking like I been dieting despite doing nothing but eating so what's left of my hours or days, my mind it says....for life I'm still fighting me imposing hormone at you? Or leave you, or with you, stay hormone with me.. as far as whore go, I ain't yet bone see Glucerna keep my mind going, got ya glued...sir nah, you find I'm still flowing.Al pacino, maybe just as pavel...middle of the night it look thrilling, in the middle of whos fight...I'll live past god willing. It's just, god be whoever. whoever that be. however...I just be....lady you try me? or this ghetto food, boy it's tried me. Me as death-defied, ya boy always..but by law abide?.

No comments: