IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, May 25, 2024

JFK...john f kennedy..john farley's kid .. or just fucking kevorkian. John farley maybe you fuck the kid and in time kevorkian method he go out in peace. But on a serious note...My ego exaggerate figure I'll survive eternity? Looking to be blunt fact, ain't no need to exaggerate...I figure. As I said though, John...A heterosexual pretty boy...That IS A RARETY IN ITS OBSCENELY RARE SELF. I like rare. I'm lust retarded. I'm low rebound. I lack reminiscing. All my memories of sentiment, reminisce I always. Death in it's ways..that's alright I'm bigger. My birthday after tomorrow, 27th. 2+7 = 9. What I went through at 27..after it was done in its 2 weeks...some wall street suited fella..looks at me then looks over at his boy smiles and says "Tough kid." 2 27's coinciding with fact I ain't with third...the 27 club. I was neighbors with Bill Harris, ain't about no bob. MZJF, manly zoo jester fucking. Jewish me at the zoo, I might be a jester fucking. I ain't no clown though, fact you ain't ducking. Rare...harvard law or hard my word...maybe between the 2...a draw. Rare grizzly. Retard Geller. Ransom given. Rat gay. Nah...boy ain't getting no pay. Some irony between the two, just rat boy's clue. Clue in and with all his coincedence. Nigga what's to further say on blowing the ego out of proportion, looking back on it now...with my ego...maybe mother should have went with abortion.....now with yall...this writing, in all it's proportion. With my, big head. I be hated? be handsome? or hated cause ain't too handsome? Or just heavenly...maybe soon enough in heaven with B.I.G. Make haste, bring it. I'm bringing bars hot...man on that note...quite a fucking gift wasted. Ain't got no tooth, ironically enough I pasted. Copied? Nah that's cut. Stop me, nah not me...your mutt. As mirror tells, I ain't much stud. Clearer felt, right now I'd love me some bud. What's to say of me sober? Maybe that be in the mud. All in all, who know...maybe I be God. :-). Nah god john farley, that pretty a straight. Me witty, that was just bait. Looking back now...you're in warm sentiment...even if it's too late. They say better late than never...bet with her, never late I'm forever. Anyhow enough pretty boy doin me like some fucking kevorkian toy. Boy I'm jacked with the milk soy. My hype....ain't no nah...it's just NOY. But as spoken of...morning at grocery, the italian face was too intense to be mask. Facing mob, that in itself is a task. I lighten the spirit of jack. I'm the fighting spirit why crack. Right in good spirit, ain't nothin but random her rack. All in all, all be said...kevorkian, I might be on track. On tyra banks, Goddess lady narcissUSA....her rack double D a 50. Doing dope, my life..it was just nifty. names that leave Bill gates, Will hope he don't hate. k My life well worded, the knife sell....nah just sorted. Oh gee golly, golly just JEEZ..with good ol' geller. Maybe I don't even need...the word being please. Me bored, look like it cease. Boy have I scored...despite grease. SG. So geller? Greasly scoring...rockafella maybe me he adoring. Sentiment...I'm sore in. hellish heaven or heavenly hell both words combined in either format...LOOK MORE LIKE HEAVEN. Either way, whichever I'm in or still I'm in life. All these people couldn't have been paid....maybe now...I'm THE peoples sentiment. *GRIN* SHIT AINT GETTING ME LAID. Getting drug raid? On walk on my rug, it just fade. Love walking, lust me bony yet I wear...folks stalking bony me...maybe they care. Fair to say up till recent day...romantic tragedy..my life been unfair. Romantic tragedy? Is the retard transgender? nah, your tard trained to fit male gender. Busty broad, over I bend her. Lusty I blow my load, remains of which I send her. Pain in me, nah now life lookin too tender. Soft feather turn to steel, rockin' leather...nah I stay real. What's left of me other than time on my clock, top of weather. Today, I just feel. Man, all these verses...resultin from a anti-semitic implication of a rap joint I wrote. I ain't no fucking anti-semite, THAT I SHOWBOAT. In today's season, don't need a coat. Even with jordan reason, which one of us goat. Jordan Jew Just Jump...Jettin jack. lettin my pack..bullets packed, know I'm letting. Dead setting. Leave dip set for dead...Retrieve words.. my lip....never dead. r.i.p babu..ded hasan whatever you liked to be called. Man's famous words of my heart "Blatskaya jizn". Translates to FUCKING LIFE. My time remaining it's beauty. Or in my beauty..whatever time remains.

No comments: