IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

rosenthal feeling bad for me is that really sympathising alexis got my sympathy but her legs/smile hope she sympathising with me despite which and romance of only 2 me skippin on sex aint skippin on third but anyhow....maybe rom. aance with her.....maybe our physique only a fourth given our physique sex only in heaven. I looked at it alot of different ways...except physique being so different yet so similar....but me with my physique .....still had sex. but all in all, overlooking at all...is that all similar with my ego? or me having an ego FUCK U. nasty...dont care if i was hypnotised into love or someshit...god who knows. BUT THAT CAT HAD ME FOREVER FEELING BAD FOR AND SIMULTANEOUSLY SYMPATHETIC. me asking in regards to sick is that me asking to further my ego? man fuck i dont even know how those two mix. So my ego sick? NAH...THATS HEAVEN. Wait, no. being sick along with ego. sigh. alexis cute, rosenthal hmm for a jew cute, now me cute...thats as likely as me 3rd. Combining first 2...equal four. me in heaven. me just my ego, WITH THAT CAT IT WAS PROVEN...me just sympathizing. But I'm sympathizing with what my mother did to me(oddly enough didnt look/seem sympathetic)....so who knows, maybe god afford me death with my ego afforded dying beforehand. OK U BASTARDS GOT ME ON THAT ONE. but u know zuckerberg man...all my fucking writing over the years..alot of it.... i only wrote a couple of paragraphs once....read it to her. But as is my writing, she a thing of the past 2am aint 3 yet maybe cause of story The Bet...chekhov is dead. And The Bet "only half bout life" so who knows, maybe im lucky only half way to....muerte no chochita whatever. YO WHEN U PUT BLACK AND JEWISH TOGETHER...WHAT MY MAN CHEKHOV WROTE OF THAT STORY. THATS A BLACK MAN WEARING A YARMULKE. But rosenthal dont wear yarmulke only black with rap....maybe cause i rap despite lacking skin color....the jew away from religion want to holla? Now. Now. One thing iS a lady shoved in my face....but a man shoved in my face.... sigh. I'm close enough to death. What can my face shove .... my mother my cat alexis, rosenthal #4 being sympathy....mines towards 2 had sympathy of 1.....oh wait. that's 3. ...feeling bad for me just #4. but jews heaven? a jewish heaven...LET ME TELL YOU...ZUCKERBERG GELLER ROSENTHAL ....#4 i hope they land me in heaven :( what the human kind has done to me. ok ok no more whining. my physique, gays fans of my physique, me gay nah just sick....even though heavenly my physique. but whatever man leme tell you thats some lady type shit...me feeling good or whatever when im with a woman...thats homoed out if u gota feel good cause of woman. (OH IM SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS AS NOTHIN BUT EGO) My eyes adored who...... never laid a had on you.(or even hand or had you despite unlaid you) adoring you laid who? even now, even somehow logic sync there. odd i been thinkin bout logic syncin with all my talk...rather type ...it all sync. and boy from what time telling me...aint lookin too good. HOWS UR NAMEAN ON THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! feeling bad for and sympathising with...two different things...I felt bad for and as the guy in "The Bet", can I bet on sympathy? beats me. soon enough however soon, time defeats me. sigh. like i said my man my cat dead, my mother dying.....me dying aight, me dead i know that's forever. So my father aint on big on all 4. hope that lands me in #4 heaven. zuckerberg....man im hurt what else can i say, rat boy. what else is there to say. but really aside of my ego with women or just ego towards women...I don't want to suffer regardless of the few days it affords me. mr biden, my right ass cheek hurtin my momma done abortin? nah she aint abort....and her discipline democrats might abort? Nah they just demo c rat. so they never abort discipline....i mean i guess i have to be real...was my comment on small talk towards her ....yet me continously mention her name (only in text)....which one of us ego? text primarily speak of my ego. or which one us toward an ego or someshit. I dont know if time flyin by it aint day yet....or is my mother runnnin short on time.....aint no paying for my time.... cat i preferred dog and sympathy for me mother thats just me as a dog. whatever man, even if ego talkin whatever man....afraid of death huh ...Discipline and death start with same letter. Me dead is that only cause I was discipline? god. im tiny....dead discipline that's me fat. instead of phat, only one result resulting as phat. however i mixed up logic in words there. whatever im man of my word...but is me sick logical? Logical word....so far me sick. once again....me sick aint logical on dick. or ....whatever man ....that's all whatever.

No comments: