IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, May 31, 2024

Addicted due to born freaked it, addict em pussy 2 dicked em number 2 its life that picked em true black people here now my crew im all coney island even without drinking a brew long island niggas all that they drew black man turning jewish that's like dj getting a clueish moved on to flex pastin clue i grewish thats 2 im milkin mooish all i got free so far is welfare frooish well life fair dont know bout woo ish getting my stamp card todays wish faggots wana test human will with me that's fine and dandy if do ish. money green color hue ish aside ya rock slang i slue ish SATelite dropped out fuck the SAT past ivy league im elite ivy poisonish verses only poison me is me on mic barring verses biblical verse ain't need a mic sin is all silent verse jesus on mic christ is mikely jordan 23 christ be 1...adding the TWO add to 24...r.i.p bryant 81, 8 and 1 be 9 come to the states at age of the god aside glock 9 all i got smokin bud ill make my way out of early grave given the rain all that's toppin be mud to lord jesus i nod lord sam to uncle im stud its much to lot touch I the hot even if leaving over me lady heart rot cuddling in the cot alexis italian where as i be the mutt lookin hebrewist have cruise turn to hud brady only tom im in the huddle jordan brady thats 2 by me 2 acronym of JUST BE you know I just be hockey gretzkey a third i stay black skip on hockey AND 3RD be i so lucky my word so 2 one day heavenly 4 might get me bored jesus michael kobe i scored aced first google says 69 mj career high i remembered a 74... or maybe thats cause with lucky 7 be heavenly 4 ....be i wrong 6 and 9 15 my words ya spirits im lifting be right by im drifting ain't no such thing as bi only one that could know that is fifty nah cent i just fiftin 5 star you know my fifth in despite 3 equating to life in the joint that's past aid they appoint legal rights to really partake in gotta have paid for god's sake em eminem Im esoteric man in em heart there of which is past moon sun stockton my stock ton johny boy assisting me mocked on conan obrien know leno i ducked on he hockey I pucked on im type cocky I cocked on where i stand today i got outlucked on...that's to dim a year aint no scheme as far as me fear star is me clear shorty back shots is rear nah i tap from the front by which know i steer which antlers the deer speaking of forest im feeling weak lately i suppose provided me fately in fate lust yeah thing I'm past if now fate god presenting lord jessiah or moyshah i aint resenting forest tent im tenting jesus allah be jessiah spirit in me now leave me mess sigh uh thin as stick heart of a lion i never die uh godpops talk bout act like a man im be that guy uh nigga further try uh nah im suited without the tie oh game score tied ya 7 ever reach to the bulls yestrday came out 7 to 7 aint no 3rd on clock even at schools I'm ruling new york over rule court hope court ruling for + on abort abortion as important as mexicans that we deport that aint rhetorical on both ghetto call.....NUFF SAID. ONE MORE TIME...READ "THE BET" BY ANTON CHEKHOV. If you ain't into literature yet, that's a great start. other than that...what can i tell ya...jewish franz kafka "The hunger artist" IVE LIVED BOTH, POPS BET ON ME BEING THE HUNGER ARTIST ...now anyhow...with trump and all guilty whatever happening to the poor fella who aint all that poor....thanks to him in forensic psych I read "The kite runner" by khaled husseini. Brilliance that putin and bloomberg....prolonging both....don't know if they enough anyway. Ok Im done , we'll see how fast today time fly. Oh yeh, "realist talk" ... this whole bi straight gay shit... you are what you're born not what u "ALL OF A SUDDEN" decide on cause u that fucking wild or just lonely....in my case with that italian kid at 21...boy I had the heart of a lonely older woman so DAMN RIGHT I WAS THAT WILD...but as well lonely. Almost turned...out nah, I'm all to most even if I fall host I ball without doin boast next cigarette up my only post. Post up on shaq...nah my man big enough to cause a heart attack just by flinching at me. Ok. bye only turning out related to me is KGB, russian me kind gay be ...CIA ...composing idiots anonymous pfft.....The Bet idiotesque...life or death man chosing life(locked up)...looks to be my life is what stuck with me out of doestoevsky story... kissing a lady just out of sympathy.

No comments: