IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, May 31, 2024

Anyhow. guilt offended the gay offered fuck their money even if offed dead no quilt nap branded even if I'm bordering brain dead am I insane just sad I stay top never finished under grad the thunder lead rained on my birthday from sky pitt i ain't brad brady or cruise I'm tom in I'm slim aint shady tom cruising with lady I'm fucking charges I'm ducking nipple I'm tucking smokin lip L my luck in I ain't duck daffy I'm doufy stuff staffy having ya laugh me conan comic draft me I'm bumik lived life of a bum i'm stilling chewing that gum despite crew ain't earning me sum left of my brain I still ain't dumb ON THAT ONE GOD BLESS MY MOM. Russian discipline rushing my dick is in iverson pour in 50 at 6'1 jordan on went in candy dont fit my can in be you my fan in my 100 pound big head over a buck my new trend in email esoteric male god send in on this earth he have me land in rosenthal penny I penned in my life of writing is tempting text my camp in envelope dont need stampin cruz penelope she hot enough for the lamp in...like I said ...sentiment of ones youth is what defines a man...and tom cruise top gun...oddly enough STILL WOMEN GOT MY DICK HARD. And with that one...fuck ya whatever white with play boy...TYRA BANKS COULD TURN 90 ...I still be her toy. Boy the rack on her, warning sapp I sack her. Oddly enough, being a straight man..pacino cruise or even jordan nah...as far as me meeting. I want to meet tyra banks....I BEEN SHORT ON FANTASY JERKING OFF BUT LET ME TELL YOU...TYRA...I SEE YOU ONCE THATS ETERNAL FANTASY I'm fan tom say. Even more oddity, tyra and tom start with same letter. THATS TWO. transgendering me? nah I pass on a third T tyra be me on top...on top...me on heaven fun despite I've never mopped. With my mind man...my mother...my laundry mopping whatever...my mother adopting me from whatever shithole she found me at....AND SHE DID LAUNDRY MOPPED and cooking...god, my father found THE ONE. cooking a third..if I survived to a third satan me cooking me hot while still alive. so let's see what's 4 on that idea. my pops left lane dry.....mopped, nah nasty I topped...anyhow a 4th. Oh right, discipline she only performed that wonder on me. Discipline led to form realist I've lead you to feeling this. nuff said. okkkkkkkkkkk

No comments: