IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

You already know what...time, is it?

 When I was a missionary in india I came across a vendor selling speckled brown quail. The quail were tied to a wooden a post. They kept marching circles around and around the post. The a hindu came by. Hindus believe in equal respect for all life form. Roaches to humans. He payed the vendor to cut the strings. When he did so...the quail just kept marching circles with no change. Finally they had to be shoed off. But where ever they landed..they'd march in circles again.


There is enough different life form amongst humans without animals. From sociopath (negative) to emotionally retarded (Life builds ya..toppin nature in freak state of limitation dont change the fact that I'm sick) So what's good my man biden ? "When I was one and twenty president was bush...years after two and twenty my grave underneath a bush" Bush was president from 2001 to 2009. 2009 (was 26), got my disability. 2001 I was 18...should have got it then.


Shemales to gotti...nah. I got my fantasy LIVING. The life included romance. Ain't no need for a narcissistic collapse I lived life long relapse. I'm an addict so I got dicked. fuck em, me on moral pedestal god picked. With gays..they wouldve turned me into addict. Playing the straight card...emotionally retarded...i need addiction to "fuck em". on the note of "narcissist"...IM NEVER WRONG CAUSE WHEN IM WRONG I DONT OPEN MY FUCKING MOUTH. MY LIFE, WHAT CAN I TELL YA.

No comments: