IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, April 12, 2024

KGB - killing geller bastards

 Kiss Goodbye  BUT! you already know...HOL:LA KGB CIA MCD BKG KW PG ...pasha gay...public ghetto...guy gray being a ghost small pay ":-( People who think cigarettes will calm them are wrong, they are designed to make you nervous." People who think cigarettes will calm them are wrong, they are designed to make you nervous. <- faggots. NOT ONCE in MY life, did I get nervous from cigarettes! god bless Mr. morris or who ever. And my dying mother...what can I say, enjoy smoking :-)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On the other foot..I kept reading about Narcissists today...none of which in me. These Fee tours, sorry, features. NOTHING related/in  me. WHEN I HIT PUBERTY, WOMEN GOT MY DICK HARD....rest is small talk...sad to say this "straight man" said "spare me the small talk" to alexis impagliazzo. Ah. welllllllllllll..AS WE GROW TO BE MAN. (I mean men, woops.) Take care, care takers. 

No comments: