IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, April 5, 2024

Looks like god had built in frustration for me at birth.

 How much suffering a man is willing to take is defined by how much frustration he already took. So be it god, family, or "influential people". Seemed I took first willingly, the other came..well from society. THIS ONE ON YOU ,  I BEEN ON TOP OF LADY WITHOUT YOUR FUCKING SHADY.. AS I SAID...THIS ON YOU. MY POSITION, PLACE... ALL I CAN DO IS PRAY. NEVER BEGGED THOUGH IVE ASKED, AINT ONE MAN THAT COULD SAY HE DID ME A FAVOR. up until recently , but 10 dollars a favor? well you consider 10 bucks a favor...what can I say...retarded maybe. 19 years of frustration followed by 14 of suffering. >>>>33<<< I speak truth even without the booth. oh yeah, willing and will...etc, difference there. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>With willing, just gods will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No comments: