IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

right and bi, two different words. I'm right past bi.(As of today, bye past)

 cause when im wrong, i dont even my fucking mouth. my father man, shit..HIM! I cared for one woman. I cried in front of one woman. The first woman >I< CHOSE to kiss. We never had sex I passed on her slut of an attractive sis. Had sexual relationship 2 times. One, my love NOTHING BUT MY LOVE INVOLVED. But was it was intimate, no sex. First sexual, we gotta outa hand namean. Went through 12 grand in 2 months. We were getting high fucking. BOY DID I FUCK WHEN HIGH. Now, as said earlier, my LOVE was the daughter of a ukrainian wise guy.  (Told him about anti-semite remark she made) .AND  the second, she was SOBER, i was SOBER. THIS WAS OUR MUTUAL LOVE. She spent my bday at my house, one friend there....another ukrainian. HOW MY FATHER GONNA COMPETE WITH THE MAN.....my son was my 90 year old shadow. AND HE RESPECTED THAT, THATS WHY HE LET ME DIE A FUCKING ROMANTIC. He said "only the good die young" I guess your good man died young cause he could have looked at a early-teenage young age for all of life" I died young despite fact  I was going to be young for a life time. Thats why niggas tried to play me as Parcissus. (he had me live my choices, he did all he could to cover after I made those choices. I mean even if i aint narcissist. i was livin like fuck their voices. everybodys concern fuck em if aint sexual, men who were acknowledged... I kept it  textual. I mean the childhood/youth I had...who i was...who i came to be. as I built up...full of justifiable these so called right doers just werent reliable. they talked of cigs, somehow I find one when I feel I need. The after-life you're fed for. Niggas were feeding bullshit, I didn't eat I spit the game. Bullshit,  wish I had some to sell to feds. I mean eatin....despite having person say I could make it in rap I passed it on eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only wrote one rap joint back then and that shit got me killed. I ain't even need to write albums like biggie or pac. Biggie stayed eating, pac was shot. I was a anorexic lookin boy and amongst white getting shot is ah, didnt fit. I died an overdose. My brother, not biological. But...dont see him liking. But looked to be, looks to be....always love me. First one no sex, we just got intimate. we was sober, love in the third. Comas, I didn't live to see a third one. I got intimate though. And there went life. I mean the number three in my life, jesus. I heard the noise of a dropped book. Man lookin like me, felt bigger than my book, jigga you know who was crook. verse for my brother, geller dont do umbrella. I was too big for rap tho, I just stuck to one masterpiece joint I died for. My father, COLD. i mean BE REAL HERE, i has to be cold to survive new york. I'm as gentle a heart as has been. A lady at jewish docs office, she came with a fucking TEAM OF HOMOS..just to say infront of them.. "He likes to cry alone." Referring to me. Never cry alone. Just accepted die alone. Never cried, period.

No comments: