IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Kareva Farley Geller (Perry hollywood not mafia)

white elitist earlier italian just fucking great. white elitist and geller dont mix like two dicks and no chicks. Like I said tho on larry falcon iosif geller.. LfiG. I smoke L's go figure. Lust fail impact geller. Luck fail idiot good. And my son matt falcon...I don't give a fuck who's wise guy. (WG?) Get em wet geller. Lack few intelligence gentlemen. Brain damage + emotionally retarded...BOY DID THOSE TWO MIX EVEN WITH TWO DICKS WITH NO CHICKS. As far as gay on me .. or gay be me..or gay BEING I. I aint sure if gays supported my drug fueled OBSCENE LIFE STYLE. Or tortured me...or only god knows. :-( But Belopolsky Bogomolsky... Bog means god in russian. A mall in the skank. Bell OH poll in the sky. Maybe I was born for gay who knows..maybe skank was only in the sky. Like I said the one time a gay covered a brothel spot girl for me...I got naked and said do you. She said "You gotta be kidding me." I frowned and left. Jewish gay..just gentle. Just game Just great. To be honest I dont know science on sexuality. Maybe Im talkin extreme sayin that it was whoever got your dick hard the first time. But emotionally retarded didnt influence my psych to chose gay. Emotionally retarded did influence jewish though. Lady asked me if im jewish...maybe I'm being extreme on this one too. shit man aside larry falcons wife Ive NEVER met a person who was sweatin jesus up until dying age. Now look like Im dying or dead already whichever...never showered in sweat...and truth..jewish jesus start with the same letter. A rap verse I had on a blog.. "Morbid sadness orbits madness." Man started orbiting men. Shit man ever since I was 15...not one time did I feel sad after. shitty suffering. It's sad I was suffering shitty. As far as me playing with girls feelings to play with a girls feelings. A man of my appearance...her mildly retarded. Appeared man random. Another acronym. Random don't get feeling. Rest foggy. RAP FAB. So from fab to falcon...who knows if Im going to goin to make me suffer in prison. L Fig Fab my nig. I smoke L's with my niggas. As far as me jewish...hard to say for sure if part armenian or part georgian. Kevorkian to Babu. Both did time babu prolly chose gay...kevorkian..was the guy married? Al Pick Just Kid. Another acronym. Jewish jesus...Jet. F-16 loving that feeling. I was only 15 ...feeling too much love. The goose huh... Turmoil of Tom Goose on Geller. Goose or goat Noose tied they had show it. (Goat - Gay Oral Aside Tag. Staten island neighbors I had... Judy Bill..I'm ill as B.I.G. Hoethberger I think judy's last name was...hoethberger Bill's was Harris. (Hoethberger and harris, honest man in between) Honest. I mean shit ...the life I was afforded me being me..I NEVER and I shit you not NEVER...had to be dishonest. As far as realist take..Looks like only rich afford influence with jesus (or on jesus...however you spin it). Jewish...from what I've seen they don't have money play into is spitiually. Jewish Jack over Jim's jab. As far as me being jewish..I think I'm the "epitome". Excited pavel idiot to me. As far as my nastya (rather nasty as arthur called her)...Ah fuck it. Nasty Tasty I never used tooth pasty life turned out wasty Forever young physique or concentration camp physique boy was my big head concentrating on physique at camp.  As I said I epitomize man...motherfucking faggots with their politics. Shaindy eckstein..was just platonic . I was a kid emotionally retarded topping which :/ call you a bad guy huh mr pacino...take a look at your guy first. (your or the god im getting mixed up grammatically) . AH MAN EVEN MY GRAMMAR MY MIND AHHHHHHH :( Scammer...ofcourse lost his grammar. Kevorkianesque grotestque they did me dirty cause I aint even wear no mask. man on his lifespan who needs a cam with man obama...DAMN ><: ^^. japanese smiley face. MONEY AFFORDS CHURCH CHURCH AFFORDS MONEY...jewish live life. dont know "politics" of money in spirit there say for sure then again.  oh yeah politics philosophy parcissus pavel start with same letter...one yeah. So does Pac and Pun. Pavel as ill as pac neither of us big on philosophy..pavel and pac... pac's song "changes" aint no fuckin changes in politics (Connotation)  Fact is fact...cause? applause? Don't need it. Realist? Factualist? Both are FACT...you get the jist. Bad guy... mad gay...sad geller. both was I "extreme" saying shit like man who wants to outlive his dick is a coward. A life this frustating ...you get remarks too wise for your average guy. It just is. Just Geller. I'm tempted to say I'm your jewish jesus...but I don't want to play a wise guy with sin what spirit is there. I don't want to die yet either...or I'm already dead...man shit if I aint dead WOW WHERE I STAND TODAY. Nah I'm sitting down typing at the moment.  Played with her feelings? I was feeling I was played. (Stuart sagevick my son just enraged a sick man...I ain't stuart I'm stewie). Her feelings? She cheated on me..years later sent a guy whos dick she sucked to support a speedball habit. Apparently , feelings were all mine. As I spoke of cali prison who chose to die on two legs rather on one...my heart stand on that one. One thing living life real fucked up with health or whatever but when you look like me on top of that one...boy that kill the ego. Then again is always ego always good? I'm super on my ego. Good with moral standards. Is ego pushing that statement? Call him the bad guy huh...a guy who look like me...man IT WAS ALL BAD FROM THE DAY I WAS BORN. Oh my bad...another P..Putin. Politics is the art of faggots. ONCE AGAIN..MY LEGENDARY RAP..BOY DID IT HIT THE WHITE HARD THEIR RAPPER BEING A RETARD. Living gay living geller...however you spin it ya man in it to win it. as I told my man zuckerberg..what's good. Am I too white for the welfare card? eminem the way I am (birth curse etc)...me bizarre at birth got the julius caesar curse stab the nurse didn't want donation from purse. I let it all despite moral pedestal. once again, politics did me dirty. Kafka kevorkian..niezsche nah? Freud ofcourse. Romantics philosophy psych. Then again kafka was a german jew. Maybe kevorkian was the only romantic. German jew...come to think of it. nah, you got a romantic right there. Estrogen (female hormone) feels that their romance should be afforded *GRIN* *GRIN*  2 pac on changes ( nas was like yo jay how many more of biggies rhymes going to come out your fat lips. ) I slept wasnt aware of beef so I didn't buy a gat) or Pavel with a sudden change lately. AINT NO CHANGIN THE FUCKING FACT IM NOT A SOCIOPATH.  

No comments: