IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Friday, April 26, 2024

To K.P

 Kayla just know that im sorry hope my life read by you even if its just qwerty you might not see yourself as immature but my child I worry. what's to say bout pauly boy turnin 40? hope i aint on 4 if even if 4 got my leverage above dirty fuck ok i aint sure where i was going with this but pre-pubescent no further remark it just is What more can I say Kay, P. really all that counts is your say by that need i any further with gay? on the other hand even if they slaughter me thats aight in my heart you daughter be. kayla only with you by george I go wham god forbid you purge I'll say damn. If I wasnt sittin here sick if i wasnt worryin bout biden riddin me of dick trump biddin kayla be my pick LATER THIS EVENING. my son fab talkin like he aint concerned with what other men would do now chill with kayla im safe id love her sound but how her mother goat even if she lookin like cow. DOLLARS I PLOW KAPLOWIE GO DOW. Ms. perry even if this be a tear jerker hope you one with my welfare worker dare say I say dork or know I put in that work...OR?  (they stole my cigarettes replaced em with glucerna with my cigarettes misplaced IM ON THAT BURNER) ...unless my ofcourse if my kayla it burn her then she know i slay the mourner pedophiles i convict but if im convicted...my love kayla know i stay on 186  im a bum they might evict at the moment i aint erect im just freak i collect fact they reading my book I stay blacked AND I GET AN EMAIL SOMESHIT BOUT SOCIOPATH MAN IF IN KAYLA EYES IM A FUCKING SOCIOPATH THEN TO HELL I BE ON PATH ;-*( kayla I might not remember but my eyes adored you teenager sorry I must've bored you. 2:13 am second night in which ill likely not sleep if so be night with which I might weep my little angel kayla if angel little why i fail ya 2:21 am now. im so sorry kayla :( oh yeh. to me kayla was just a child...now she wild? phew legal docket shes filed the feds only get mads enough to say my  little kayla dialed. >>45 im all 4 on starting five be fab my four know im starting live<< if im left bed ridden atleast i wont be bed sore biden dont like needle ridden to make that kind of comment he outa tried the sweat that was comin out of my pore  sorry alexis impagliazzo i know now im the one doin small talk

No comments: