IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, April 29, 2024

Just saw a massachusets license plate outside

 Larry falcon a man I greatly respect. My man matt? Mmm..  Both should favor me with women but nastya. What I have turned into without my baby... my son ja rule talkin about where would i be without my baby. JA (Just asshole) rule. Me on the other hand...My crime resulting in the result of crime. Wise guy...wise gay...or just wise geller. NOW A TALE OF MY YOUTH. in my neighborhood brighton beach there was this black guy (we called him queer mike) who always used to stand on the street. when me and friends would come around we'd invite him to smoke marijuana. the thing with this guy is he never asked nobody for shit. he just stood there quietly. either he wasnt big on begging or on conversation. in my case, im not big on either. just big on big. friend told me once "the russia mafia tried to recruit him". But his whole approach to life...whether he was schizophrenic or not. Under my analysis, he had an ego even bigger than mine. me and the ego myself with my ego or just poor old me...The ego. fucking faggots never invested anything of money....just invested in my ego. AND LOOK!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LOOK~~~~~~~~~~~ WHERE I AM NOW :-(. Man i have a few "wise guy remarks": my mother made over time...but I WILL NOT DARE WRITE THEM. Oh man , comments i heard from pops about mom. some fucking kgb - wise guy type shit. Rabbi , with jews the chosen people. Ok I can see that being. But shitting all over others? EYO RABBI DONT EVEN TRY TO TELL ME YOURE ON A MORAL PEDESTAL ABOVE MINE. LETS CANCEL OUT OUR FOULS AND SEE WHAT WE WORKIN WITH. mr zuckerberg brought me to tears due to understanding my morale as a whole.  my nigga playing morals is hard knock. A morale that play is hard cock. I'll die happy if I die before my mother unless im already dead. But america like this over me. HOW WTF. I dont give a fuck how yall make me suffer unlike pops ...suffering been a part of my life. people quiet leave me to deep sigh it. some philosopher immanuele kant he used phrase "kantian torture camps". holocaust...boy cost was holy. JR...friendly person maybe it was just guilt on his conscious with his gf saying "he was offended". My man kramer I wouldn't stoop to satisfying your fantasy if electric chair was alternative. Chair electrically alternating fantasy and satisfaction. my man i watched this tape "faces of death" as a kid they showed people dying in death penalty. I do hope noone "plays on this post" and makes me suffer further. With my man big pun..if he had a dick bigger than several rulers...only rapper I've heard making references to sex life. You know this whole freak of nature shit... yeh it's real easy card to play if you gay but otherwise ...otherwise...huh...YOU GET ME. An ego Live just to survive as I said my sickly mother...whatever ;-)  .    Pops should have went back to his first wife instead of making my mother sick. But I'm sure cooking wasn't her art. Hypnosis...a fair art form when it comes to ending up with a wife who cooks. Whatever man so many angles to it all...90 degree I came to america 9 years old. Understanding my psychology as a whole is as likely as understanding my pops persona or understanding psychology with no persona fucking these so called "shrinks" I just dont see how their ego hasn't shrunk yet MAYBE CAUSE ME AND POPS BOTH ENDED UP WITH MANLY LOOKIN WOMEN MAYBE THATS WHY I HEARD ON TV "IF U AINT A NAZI U AINT UKRAINIAN". Oh my nastya....retarded looks just like a boy...so dreamy :-*( . It's odd how you memorize moments of sentiment. I'm a moment of sentiment that will be memorized. 

No comments: